The sheriff's office said a twin-engine plane crashed at the end of the runway near Ben Durrance Road, located just off of USA 17 near Spirit Lake Road.
FOUR people have died in a plane crash in Florida.
The Polk County Sheriff's Office will oversee the death investigation.
The Polk County Sheriff's Office says a twin-engine plane crashed Sunday morning at the end of a runway at Bartow Municipal Airport.
There was a fire after the plane crashed that was extinguished by Polk County Fire Rescue personnel.
The airport is located just off of USA 17 near Spirit Lake Road.
Details about what caused the crash have not been released.
The National Transportation Safety Board and the Federal Aviation Administration will be investigating the crash.
- Most expensive cars in the world: review of 2018
- Digital Realty Trust, Inc
- Khloe Breaks the Internet With Adorable Pregnancy Announcement
- Melbourne Attack Driver Charged With 18 Counts of Attempted Murder
- Boston Scientific's (NYSE:BSX) "Buy" Rating Reiterated at BMO Capital Markets
- Education Realty Trust, Inc. (EDR) Stock Is At 52 Week Low Now
- Writing essay service how it is.
- Lafleur & Godfrey Has Upped Chevrontexaco (CVX) Stake; ATHABASCA OIL CORPORATION (ATHOF) Sellers
- Today ConocoPhillips (COP) Stock Reaches 52-Week High
- Driving Needs: 5 Car Accessories for a Better Ride