It's a never-ending stream of new and questionable Kylie Jenner pregnancy gossip these days, as the 20-year-old heads into the final stretch of her still-unconfirmed pregnancy.
"I don't want to talk about that", the 25-year-old rapper said. In other words, a handful of conspiracy theorists just decided there was a baby off camera that belonged to Kylie and they are spreading what they have zero evidence to back up.
Scott and Jenner have yet to address their relationship or pregnancy news publicly, and fans were disappointed when the youngest member of the Kardashian-Jenner clan was not included in the annual family Christmas card. "I played him some joints". "We're always working on sh**".
TS: Nah. I haven't seen him deal with that. I don't know how likely it is that nurses and doctors are on their phones while in the middle of their complicated and demanding and legally sensitive jobs, but, if there's one person in the world who believes it's as common as Snapchatting from the bathroom at the Met Gala, it's got to be Kylie Jenner. "He took the controls himself and adjusted the levels, which stuck with me - how meticulous he was".
Despite Scott's cryptic responses, multiple sources have confirmed that he and Jenner are expecting a baby girl due in February.
Another source told the publication, "Kylie wants to disappear and be out of the spotlight and focus on her health and happiness".
The source continued, "They know it's going to be a frenzy when they do come out, but Travis is insane about Kylie and he feels so lucky to have her and the baby".
- Motel 6 sued for turning guest information over to ICE agents
- EPS for Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL) Expected At $0.97
- Georgia controls Ole Miss as Rebels fall in first SEC road game
- James Madison Prepares For National Championship Repeat
- Bluefin Tuna Sold for $320000 in Japanese Market's First Sale of '18
- Sea turtles the latest victims of cold weather in Florida
- Active Volume Stock: Texas Instruments Inc. (NASDAQ:TXN)
- Investors' Alert: Align Technology Inc. (ALGN)
- President Trump presses Congress for $18 billion to build border wall
- (PG) Shares Declined, Holder Bahl & Gaynor INC Has Cut Stake