A precious happy birthday voicemail that singer Sakyrah Angelique's (s.o.s) grandmother left her before passing away is now tattooed on the left side of her collarbone. Whether it be a song, a bark of an old dog or a past loved one's voice, a Skin Motion user can upload an audio file, tattoo the resulting "Soundwave" pattern and play the audio whenever they like by scanning the ink with an app.
'A month before she passed, she left me a voicemail wishing me happy birthday. "Today I got that exact waveform tattooed across my heart, and I am able to play it just by holding my camera over it".
Sakyrah shared a photo of the tattoo on Instagram and explained, "Thanks to a new company called Skin Motion, I am able to play her voicemail when I hold my camera over the tattoo". I've held onto the voicemail for nearly three years now trying to figure out what I would do with it.
Sakyrah googled waveform tattoos and found a company which hires tattoo artists from across the U.S. who can ink them on to people's skin. "I found an artist named Shane Ryder at Ritual Addictions Tattoo Shop in Arizona, and he did an unbelievable job with it".
The website then generates a sound wave stencil and saves the file as an image.
She also thanked her grandmother in a later social media post.
"The dopest tattoo in history on me", one person wrote while another added: "Now this is a meaningful tattoo".
Another added: 'This is attractive, dope, and such a great way to keep her with you forever. "Bless your heart Sakyrah".
- Seagate Technology plc (STX)- See the most Active Tech Stock of Market
- What you need to know about Meltdown and Spectre
- Hot Tickers: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL), The Western Union Company (WU)
- (PG) Shares Declined, Holder Bahl & Gaynor INC Has Cut Stake
- Motel 6 sued for turning guest information over to ICE agents
- Bluefin Tuna Sold for $320000 in Japanese Market's First Sale of '18
- Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA) Q1 Profit & Revenue Top Expectations
- Investors' Alert: Align Technology Inc. (ALGN)
- EPS for Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL) Expected At $0.97
- Sea turtles the latest victims of cold weather in Florida