A precious happy birthday voicemail that singer Sakyrah Angelique's (s.o.s) grandmother left her before passing away is now tattooed on the left side of her collarbone. Whether it be a song, a bark of an old dog or a past loved one's voice, a Skin Motion user can upload an audio file, tattoo the resulting "Soundwave" pattern and play the audio whenever they like by scanning the ink with an app.
'A month before she passed, she left me a voicemail wishing me happy birthday. "Today I got that exact waveform tattooed across my heart, and I am able to play it just by holding my camera over it".
Sakyrah shared a photo of the tattoo on Instagram and explained, "Thanks to a new company called Skin Motion, I am able to play her voicemail when I hold my camera over the tattoo". I've held onto the voicemail for nearly three years now trying to figure out what I would do with it.
Sakyrah googled waveform tattoos and found a company which hires tattoo artists from across the U.S. who can ink them on to people's skin. "I found an artist named Shane Ryder at Ritual Addictions Tattoo Shop in Arizona, and he did an unbelievable job with it".
The website then generates a sound wave stencil and saves the file as an image.
She also thanked her grandmother in a later social media post.
"The dopest tattoo in history on me", one person wrote while another added: "Now this is a meaningful tattoo".
Another added: 'This is attractive, dope, and such a great way to keep her with you forever. "Bless your heart Sakyrah".
- Travis Scott Expertly Evades Feeding Into Kylie Jenner Pregnancy Rumors!
- Ulta Beauty Inc (ULTA) Shares Bought by KBC Group NV
- Oceans suffocating as huge dead zones quadruple since 1950, scientists warn
- James Madison Prepares For National Championship Repeat
- Motel 6 sued for turning guest information over to ICE agents
- Investors' Alert: Align Technology Inc. (ALGN)
- Famed chef Zubaida Tariq breathes her last in Karachi
- Research Report for Investors: The Home Depot, Inc. (NYSE:HD)
- $0.02 EPS Expected for Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD)
- Active Volume Stock: Texas Instruments Inc. (NASDAQ:TXN)