Last month, prior to the Christmas period, Square Enix was quoted saying that their next goal with Final Fantasy XV is to release the game on the Nintendo Switch. It will debut on the PC on February 1, 2018.
Three background music options - The original, re-orchestrated and soundtrack versions are now available from the beginning of the game.
The remastered release adds 60fps, the ability to play in ultra-widescreen - though, only if you've three monitors to play it across. In addition to the PlayStation 4's new features, like the Speed and Trial Modes and fast forward, the PC version will have its own unique elements.
Following its console introduction past year, The Zodiac Age is due on our platform of choice on February 1.
Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards and more to optimize the PC player experience.
Square Enix's schedule is well known to most gamers.
Also, Final Fantasy Brand Manager Shinji Hashimoto, mentioned that he's really excited about E3, where he hopes to increase excitement for each of their upcoming projects. The Collector's Edition features an official Collector's Edition Steelbook with the original soundtrack, a five-piece Judge Masters Bust Set, six-card art set and a digital download code for the game. However, Square Enix's Yoshinori Kitasi has mentioned that Final Fantasy VII Remake which was unveiled at E3 2014 is on track for launch and the development is proceeding perfectly.
- Walmart raises starting wages, expands benefits
- Patriots Spared From London Game Against Jaguars In 2018 Season
- Myanmar Military Admits Part in Killings of Muslims Found in Mass Grave
- Ripple surges after teaming up with MoneyGram on cryptocurrency-enabled payments
- Uproar in Hollywood over Williams-Wahlberg pay gap
- Panthers expected to tab Turner as offensive coordinator
- Fastest SUV Lamborghini Urus launched in India | Check price, specs
- Could Quique Sanchez Flores switch Espanyol for Stoke City?
- Hyrule Warriors Comes to Switch With Definitive Edition
- Crucial German coalition talks come to a head