Now, customers need to download the Airtel TV app from the app store. "By making Prime Video available to our customers for a year at no additional cost, Airtel TV is now able to offer one of the largest and most exciting entertainment experiences", Sameer Batra, Chief Executive Officer - Airtel Wynk said. In both cases, 12 months of subscription to Amazon Prime is given for free, but there will only be 9 months left if the subscriber activates the free service in April. This tie is going to work best for all the Airtel users for sure.
Airtel has done a very smart thing here by partnering with Amazon.
Amazon Prime Video has a vast library of entertainment content and it is a part of Amazon Prime membership at Rs 999. Next up, download the Amazon Prime Video application to enjoy free subscription for one year. Their Prime service offers better content as compared with Airtel's own Airtel TV and that of the competing telecoms.
Amazon Prime: What are the benefits?
According an Airtel SMS, the free Prime subscription will be provided as long as the customer continues on the current plan or upgrades to a plan of higher value. If you are already a subscriber, you will have to wait for the ongoing Prime subscription to end before you can avail the offer.
"We are thrilled to come together with Airtel to make Amazon Prime benefits directly available to more customers", said Akshay Sahi, Director and Head of Amazon Prime India. They simply need to download the Airtel TV app on their registered mobile number and follow the steps described above, the company added.
- Mifid II starts smoothly after late exemptions for futures exchanges
- Spark Therapeutics' gene therapy for a rare blindness gets $850K price tag
- Surging Blackhawks gunning for third straight win vs. Wild
- Blackrock rewards shareholders with bumper dividend after record-breaking year
- Stock Radar: Viewing Levels For Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings Llc (CQH)
- Comparable Company Analysis: The Finish Line, Inc. (FINL), Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS)
- Chris Dailey Named A Finalist For Women's Basketball Hall Of Fame
- Trump announces 'fake news' awards for 'dishonest' media
- Official teaser confirms HTC U11 EYEs launch on January 15; expected features
- Is Mattel, Inc. (MAT) Dependable Investment For Shareholders?