So you watched the first episode of the brand new "Dancing On Ice" series, but you didn't spot any of the celebs falling over?
But with its thin fabric, plunging neckline and no sleeves, it did beg the question, surely she must have been freezing?!
As the presenter of Dancing on Ice, Holly Willoughby's job is to stand next to the performance area - an ice rink - looking lovely in a skimpy gown, chatting to the judges and pretending not to be cold.
So how did she manage to stay warm?
"It can get pretty nippy at the ice rink, so Holly found a cheeky way of keeping herself warm", a show source told The Sun.
She used gel hand warmers and put them down the front of her dress.
Phil explained "To all the skaters I said "be careful, be careful, there's carpet behind here" and I'm telling the audience "no one can skate over carpet, not even the pros" - it just doesn't work".
After several weeks of bumps, bruises, break-ups and replacements, the stars are finally taking to the rink as Dancing On Ice returns. In the event of a tie, it'll be down to them to decide leaves the competition.
She also shared a video clip of herself twirling in the handsome bespoke gown by British Designer Suzanne Neville with the caption: "Literally living the dream".
Whilst you're here, check out the savage moment this girl admitted she forgot to turn her light off on "Take Me Out".
She had been replaced as the co-host by Christine Lampard before the show was "rested" in 2014 because she had taken maternity leave.
After weeks of training, Sunday's launch show will see one half of the dozen new hopefuls give their debut performances.
- East West Bancorp (EWBC) Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research
- Traders Buy Constellation Brands (STZ) on Weakness
- Vanguard Consumer Discretionary ETF (VCR) Rises 0.8545% for Jan 11
- Russian man rams stolen tank into shop, steals wine
- Bill Belichick: I don't know if Malcolm Mitchell returns this year
- Shares Seesawing -0.99% on Volume: Itau Unibanco Banco Holding SA (ITUB)
- Team of the Year is announced
- Parametric Portfolio Associates LLC Increases Stake in Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ:SYMC)
- Brutal cold snap stuns US East Coast after blizzard
- Analyst Research and Ratings: LCI Industries (LCII), Genesee & Wyoming Inc. (GWR)