Britney especially loved her schedule while performing throughout the four years, which afforded her time with her two sons, Preston, 12, and Jayden, 11. "They want something intimate and classy, around Valentine's Day", a source told the publication, before adding that the pop star was "thrilled" to know that her family approved her buff beau as their approval in the matter "was a huge factor".
What happens in Vegas... really does stay in Vegas!
A source confirmed to the publication that Spears "just couldn't refuse" the gig after having fun on stage during 250 performances of the Piece of Me show at the Axis auditorium.
The "Toxic" star, who has been dating 23-year-old personal trainer Sam Asghari since November 2016, topped off her cheery look with a large-brimmed fedora, aviator sunglasses, and a brown choker necklace, as she frolicked in the waves solo. The insider went on revealing that Britney wanted to get pregnant next year even though "a lot of people told her that he's too young". "The schedule was flawless for her and her kids, so why not continue?" the source said.
If the rumors turn out to be true, this would be the third marriage for Spears, who was married to her high school friend Jason Alexander for a few hours back in 2004, before quickly getting it annulled.
- Brutal cold snap stuns US East Coast after blizzard
- Deepika Padukone wants Ranveer Singh to stop doing this - Deets inside
- Sensex off record highs, still up 76 points in late morning
- Bharti Airtel fixed, wireless postpaid customers to get Amazon Prime service free
- Trump announces 'fake news' awards for 'dishonest' media
- Sacred traditions stop ANC leaders from paying tribute at Qunu
- Spark Therapeutics' gene therapy for a rare blindness gets $850K price tag
- Chris Dailey Named A Finalist For Women's Basketball Hall Of Fame
- Liam Fox - Too soon to seek membership of Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Oracle Corporation (ORCL) Shares Bought by Cedar Capital LLC