Kevin Jerome Gilyard, better known by his stage name, Kevin Gates, was released from an IL state prison after serving nine months out of a 30-month sentence. After spending the past 14 or so months in prison (the last 9 months were from a 30-month sentence), Gates is finally a free man.
Some conditions for Gates to follow is to not own any firearms and to be under mandatory supervision. Before that sentence was complete, he was arrested for an outstanding warrant in IL for felony gun charges.
A popular rap musician is now free, after being released from a prison in the Quad Cities on Wednesday. As written here, Gates already has plans to mentor troubled youth.
Gates previously spent time in prison after he was convicted of kicking a female fan during a performance in Florida. "Please keep Kevin Gates and that trash music locked up in prison where it belong", one fan tweeted.
- Theresa May's reshuffle that wasn't
- Vanguard Consumer Discretionary ETF (VCR) Rises 0.8545% for Jan 11
- Security forces capture ISIS executioner who threw gay men off buildings
- Tamar Braxton "not together" with estranged husband Vincent Herbert, deletes her Instagram
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LH) Stake Lowered by Clinton Group Inc
- United Kingdom government warns social media giants to fight extremism or face fines
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Rating Increased to Strong-Buy at BidaskClub
- East West Bancorp (EWBC) Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research
- Natalie Portman in Talks to Replace Reese Witherspoon in 'Pale Blue Dot'
- Flight of the Conchords returning to HBO with new comedy special