The date mentioned on the invite coincides with the launch date of HTC U11 EYEs, whose launch was hinted at by a prominent tipster a while ago.
This clearly indicates the upcoming U11 EYEs will sport dual cameras. Rumors suggested that the company would round out the year with an additional device and a new leak today fully reveals the HTC U11 EYEs. As per earlier reports, HTC U11 EYEs is said to feature a 6-inch full HD+ display with 1080x2160 pixels resolution and 18:9 aspect ratio. So by launching the U11 EYEs, the company will re-enter the dual camera smartphone market. The smartphone has been shown in Black, Silver, and Red colour variants and is expected to come with an IP67 dust and water resistance rating.
Under the hood, the HTC U11 EYEs is likely to be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor. Let's get to the other leaked specifications. The device will reportedly come with 64GB internal storage which can be expanded further by adding a microSD card.
Sadly, despite it being 2018, the U11 EYEs will be launched running Android Nougat rather than Android Oreo. And it inherits the U11's rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, which is situated above the EYEs's etched HTC logo and underneath its 12MP rear camera. As per a teaser posted on the company's Facebook page, it will be announcing the phone on January 15. It should be noted that One M8 was HTC's one and only dual camera smartphone and it was launched back in 2014.
HTC will launch the all-new HTC U11 EYEs on January 15 in a confirmation coming directly from the Taiwanese major.
Reports say the phone could land in Hong Kong, China, and HTC's home country Taiwan first, and then in other markets, including the U.S., as HTC Harmony.
- Notable Stock Analysts Ratings Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (TSM)
- Old Is New: Hyperkin Bringing Back Updated Gameboy
- Stock Radar: Viewing Levels For Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings Llc (CQH)
- Blackrock rewards shareholders with bumper dividend after record-breaking year
- Vitolo off the mark as Atletico Madrid cruise to Copa win
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) PT Set at $80.00 by KeyCorp
- Two Former WWE Women's Champions Contacted For Women's Royal Rumble Match
- Chris Dailey Named A Finalist For Women's Basketball Hall Of Fame
- Deepika Padukone wants Ranveer Singh to stop doing this - Deets inside
- HCA Holdings, Inc. (HCA), Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH)