The Prince of Persia is a legendary series which takes gamers to a world of awe, mystery, and adventure.
Ah, Prince of Persia.
In the modern age and a globalized world, one can easily communicate and rant out their experiences and complaints.
Obviously, the big hurdle surrounding Prince of Persia seems to be whether or not Ubisoft would be willing to dive back into the series, especially with Assassin's Creed, another game in the same style of Prince of Persia, having found success with their last game.
Mechner was asked by model Chrissy Teigen (via Gamespot) if the series is still alive. We're doing our best to make it happen!' he said.
Rumors a few years back, suggested that Ubisoft had started work on a Prince of Persia reboot, codenamed Prince of Persia Zero. The gameplay, moves and even wall climbing are similar characteristics that the protagonists from the two franchises embody. What's more, the original Assassin's Creed was actually going to be a true spin-off from the Prince of Persia series before it was fully realized. Ubisoft Montreal - the studio which would most likely lead a new Prince of Persia title, says the series is still "on pause". Do you have fond memories of the older games? As mentioned earlier, Assassin's Creed is seen as the successor of the series.
The last PlayStation Prince of Persia game was The Forgotten Sands for PS3. Let us know in the comments.
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Rating Increased to Strong-Buy at BidaskClub
- Preferred Apartment Communities Inc. (APTS) Sees Significant Increase in Short Interest
- Russian man rams stolen tank into shop, steals wine
- Ivanka Trump is not credible
- Jac Schaeffer To Pen The Script Of 'Black Widow'
- Shares Seesawing -0.99% on Volume: Itau Unibanco Banco Holding SA (ITUB)
- Keane may return to United on Monday as Stoke assistant
- Shashi Tharoor, Sushma Swaraj disagreement over making Hindi official language at UN
- Latest on Filming Plans For 25th Anniversary of Raw
- Sacred traditions stop ANC leaders from paying tribute at Qunu