This, however, is more extreme than most. Well call me old fashioned, but when someone drives into a store to steal a bottle of wine, I don't think the shop owner was selling the person any wine. We would be, if we had to deal with temperatures like that.
One Russian man has given a whole new meaning to the phrase "getting tanked". Regional news agency FlashNord reported that the man was having trouble operating the vehicle and had crashed into a Daewoo auto before ramming into the shop front.
A Russian man has been arrested after he reportedly stole an armoured vehicle and crashed it into a shop in a town north of the Arctic Circle. He then drove it through the town, crushed a nearby vehicle, turned into the front of a shop, climbed out and stole a bottle of wine.
He then left the tank where it was and promptly ran off into the night but was quickly apprehended by police. Which ends this story on a bit of a damp squib, to be honest. Apparently, this was a man who just wanted some wine, and that was all. And even though we don't condone his actions, we definitely admire his bravado.
- Shashi Tharoor, Sushma Swaraj disagreement over making Hindi official language at UN
- Jac Schaeffer To Pen The Script Of 'Black Widow'
- PA Spends More Than NIS 1 Billion in Terrorist Payouts in 2017
- Ivanka Trump is not credible
- Lionel Messi stars as Barcelona thrash Celta Vigo in the cup
- Traders Buy Constellation Brands (STZ) on Weakness
- Keane may return to United on Monday as Stoke assistant
- Brutal cold snap stuns US East Coast after blizzard
- Girl Scout cookie sale beginning Friday
- Analyst Opinion Summary: Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX), Biogen Inc. (BIIB)