The Spanish club are reportedly ready to offer Batshuayi a temporary way out via a loan deal, which would leave Chelsea relying very heavily on Alvaro Morata.
The Belgium worldwide scored nine goals in 27 appearances last term - playing second fiddle to Diego Costa - and is now back up to £60m summer signing Alvaro Morata.
Batshuayi has made just 31 Premier League appearances since his £30 million move from l'OM 18 months ago, scoring only seven goals in the process.
Eden Hazard has been selected ahead of Batshuayi in attack when Morata is missing and, with his opportunities primarily been limited to cup competitions, a move away from the club on loan could be the best option.
But despite Batshuayi's consistent lack of playing time at Chelsea, Conte has insisted that he has been pleased by the striker's application and says he has plenty of room for improvement.
Chelsea are in the market for a new striker this month and the arrival of a new forward would push Batshuayi further down the pecking order at Stamford Bridge.
Michy Batshuayi continues to live on the fringes of the Chelsea first-team squad, making fairly regular substitute appearances and the odd start in low-profile cup games - with varying degrees of success.
- Trump announces 'fake news' awards for 'dishonest' media
- Analyst Research and Ratings: LCI Industries (LCII), Genesee & Wyoming Inc. (GWR)
- Components for life disclosed in meteorites
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (NYSE:COG) Valuation & Technicals Update
- Elderly couple caught with 60 pounds of marijuana arrested again
- Lionel Messi stars as Barcelona thrash Celta Vigo in the cup
- Jac Schaeffer To Pen The Script Of 'Black Widow'
- Williams scores 50, Durant reaches National Basketball Association milestone in loss
- 23 civilians killed in Syria, most in Russian air strikes
- Official teaser confirms HTC U11 EYEs launch on January 15; expected features