Live broadcasts following major political events, such as the conventions and presidential debates of 2016, have played a major part in the ratings turnaround of "The Late Show", which has ruled as the most-watched show in late night for a year.
Alabama's victory over Georgia in the College Football Playoff national championship game last night was quite an exciting spectacle, but the Crimson Tide nearly lost the spotlight to one special guest: President Trump.
A multi-talented and respected host, writer, producer, satirist and comedian, Colbert is well-known for his previous late night show, "The Colbert Report", which concluded on Friday, Dec. 18, 2014. In conclusion, Colbert joked, "You know what they say: if you love someone, kick them out of the country.If they come back to you, build a wall so they can't get in".
- Notable Stock Analysts Ratings Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (TSM)
- Nordea Investment Management AB Boosts Position in Morgan Stanley (MS)
- Shiffrin takes huge lead in 1st run of World Cup slalom
- Donald Trump's Racist Behavior Continues With Slur Towards African Immigrants
- Mnangagwa to visit Namibia on Monday
- Witcover: GOP tax bill is a Trojan horse
- Comparable Company Analysis: The Finish Line, Inc. (FINL), Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS)
- HCA Holdings, Inc. (HCA), Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH)
- Vitolo off the mark as Atletico Madrid cruise to Copa win
- Rocket League hits 40 million players milestone