Live broadcasts following major political events, such as the conventions and presidential debates of 2016, have played a major part in the ratings turnaround of "The Late Show", which has ruled as the most-watched show in late night for a year.
Alabama's victory over Georgia in the College Football Playoff national championship game last night was quite an exciting spectacle, but the Crimson Tide nearly lost the spotlight to one special guest: President Trump.
A multi-talented and respected host, writer, producer, satirist and comedian, Colbert is well-known for his previous late night show, "The Colbert Report", which concluded on Friday, Dec. 18, 2014. In conclusion, Colbert joked, "You know what they say: if you love someone, kick them out of the country.If they come back to you, build a wall so they can't get in".
- 100% FDI in single-brand retail to help Apple, Chinese cos
- Chris Dailey Named A Finalist For Women's Basketball Hall Of Fame
- Comparable Company Analysis: The Finish Line, Inc. (FINL), Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS)
- Spain's Carlos Sainz wins stage six of Dakar Rally
- Vitolo off the mark as Atletico Madrid cruise to Copa win
- Donald Trump's Racist Behavior Continues With Slur Towards African Immigrants
- Two Former WWE Women's Champions Contacted For Women's Royal Rumble Match
- Spark Therapeutics' gene therapy for a rare blindness gets $850K price tag
- Mnangagwa to visit Namibia on Monday
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) PT Set at $80.00 by KeyCorp