Kane finished previous year as the top scorer across Europe's top-five leagues, scoring an incredible 56 goals in all competitions for club and country, two more than Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi.
A record 8.8m votes were cast to decide the XI, with users deciding on their preferred formation from a shortlist of 50 players chosen by the UEFA.com editorial team.
Listen to the latest news on our 5 radio stations Legend FM, Viti FM, Radio Sargam, FM96 and Navtarang.
De Gea was one of Manchester United's most important players as they claimed two trophies in 2017, including the Europa League.
Italian champions Juve - beaten finalists for a second time in three years - are represented by veteran goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon and defender Giorgio Chiellini.
Well, over 8.7 millions votes tell us that five-time Ballon d'or victor Messi featured in 59.8% of teams, while Ronaldo was only chosen in 55.7%.
A poll of users on UEFA.com picked Cristiano Ronaldo, Sergio Ramos, Luka Modric, Toni Kroos and Marcelo among the best players of past year.
- Trump announces 'fake news' awards for 'dishonest' media
- Oracle Corporation (ORCL) Shares Bought by Cedar Capital LLC
- Stock Radar: Viewing Levels For Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings Llc (CQH)
- Shashi Tharoor, Sushma Swaraj disagreement over making Hindi official language at UN
- Snow-melting rain, flooding and fog forecast for Friday
- Deepika Padukone wants Ranveer Singh to stop doing this - Deets inside
- PA Spends More Than NIS 1 Billion in Terrorist Payouts in 2017
- Nordea Investment Management AB Boosts Position in Morgan Stanley (MS)
- Official teaser confirms HTC U11 EYEs launch on January 15; expected features
- Rocket League hits 40 million players milestone