An AMBER ALERT was issued after an infant girl was taken from her Detroit home by her father early Saturday morning.
Detroit police said the child is being examined by medical professionals.
She was forcefully taken about 1:35 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 13, from her home in the 3300 block of Garfield Street, according to Detroit police.
Police say Osterman, 23, landed at the home and requested passage into to see Bella. Bella's 26-year-old mother did not allow him to enter the home and he began to force his way in.
Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published broadcast rewritten or redistributed
Cordney Osterman is a black man with a light complexion and black hair.
Bella is described as a black female, 19 inches and 8 lbs., last seen wearing a pink onesie. He was last seen wearing a blue sweatshirt, black sweatpants and burgundy shoes, according to WDIV.
If you have any other information on their whereabouts, contact police at 313-596-5900 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-SPEAK-UP.
- (HUN) Stake Decreased by Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc
- Bill Barrett Corp (BBG) Awesome Oscillator Trending Higher
- CT man to plead guilty in 'Celebgate' hacking case
- Investors Buy Shares of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN) on Weakness
- Newmont Mining Corp (NYSE:NEM) Insider Sells $37890.00 in Stock
- Technicator Indicators at a glance for Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVVF)
- Atlantic Trust Group LLC Has $10.38 Million Position in Moody's Co. (MCO)
- (MCK) Stake Decreased by Acropolis Investment Management LLC
- Blunderwoman star Bella Emberg dies at age 80
- Update on water rescue at Lake Wakatipu