An AMBER ALERT was issued after an infant girl was taken from her Detroit home by her father early Saturday morning.
Detroit police said the child is being examined by medical professionals.
She was forcefully taken about 1:35 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 13, from her home in the 3300 block of Garfield Street, according to Detroit police.
Police say Osterman, 23, landed at the home and requested passage into to see Bella. Bella's 26-year-old mother did not allow him to enter the home and he began to force his way in.
Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published broadcast rewritten or redistributed
Cordney Osterman is a black man with a light complexion and black hair.
Bella is described as a black female, 19 inches and 8 lbs., last seen wearing a pink onesie. He was last seen wearing a blue sweatshirt, black sweatpants and burgundy shoes, according to WDIV.
If you have any other information on their whereabouts, contact police at 313-596-5900 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-SPEAK-UP.
- Newmont Mining Corp (NYSE:NEM) Insider Sells $37890.00 in Stock
- (HUN) Stake Decreased by Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc
- CommScope Holding Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:COMM) Earnings Growth & Valuation in Focus
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Coverage Initiated by Analysts at Credit Suisse Group
- Guaranty Bancorp (GBNK) EPS Estimated At $0.39
- Stocks Movement Analysis: Agilent Technologies, Inc. (A), Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS)
- Blunderwoman star Bella Emberg dies at age 80
- World's largest solar thermal power plant to be built in South Australia
- Governor Promises Changes At Quincy Vets Home
- (MCK) Stake Decreased by Acropolis Investment Management LLC