For more, read The Hollywood Reporter report here. She is producing and starring in a comedy-drama set behind the scenes of an American morning show along with Jennifer Aniston. She also holds the rights to another Moriarty novel, Truly Madly Guilty, and is developing a movie based on the novel Luckiest Girl Alive.
So it's no surprise she's the producer behind another just-announced page-to-screen project.
This controversy is sure to be examined in the upcoming drama, as it follows the tale of Josie Buhrman, a woman who has spent ten years trying to escape the spotlight that had been forced on her family when her father was brutally murdered. Finally leading a somewhat normal life, her past explodes when the circumstance of her father's murder is explored in a true crime podcast that goes viral.
The series hails from Reese Witherspoon's production company Hello Sunshine, and was created and written by Nichelle Tramble Spellman.
Apple isn't sleeping on its upcoming foray into scripted TV: The tech giant is developing the thriller drama Are You Sleeping, starring Oscar victor Octavia Spencer (The Help) and produced by Reese Witherspoon's Hello Sunshine shingle, our sister site Deadline reports. The only thing more risky than a lie...is the truth.
- Stranger Things star David Harbour takes senior photos with fan
- Teekay LNG Partners LP (TGP) Given Consensus Rating of "Hold" by Analysts
- Raytheon (RTN) Shares Bought by Washington Trust Bank
- Research Ratings: Illinois Tool Works Inc. (ITW), SunPower Corporation (SPWR)
- First ever women-only vehicle showroom opens in Saudi Arabia
- Ethics committee discusses inviting PM Trudeau
- Duke Energy (DUK) Getting Somewhat Positive Press Coverage, Study Shows
- Short Interest in American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE:AEO) Declines By 32.7%
- Focus on Momentum Mover: Kansas City Southern (KSU)
- Alder BioPharmaceuticals' (ALDR) "Buy" Rating Reaffirmed at Mizuho