The game can be played in dynamic 4K resolution for those who will experience it on a strong enough PC, a PS4 Pro or an Xbox One X. It is also due out for the Nintendo Switch, which means that players will be able to enjoy this game as a portable title on that platform. Dark Souls: Remastered is now pending a final rating with the ESRB and will carry a MSRP of $39.99 on consoles. Since devs are always working to make Switch games function optimally docked or undocked, 60 fps is near impossible. Please stay tuned for more information regarding the final MSRP for the PC version.
Dark Souls fans will be more than happy with the recent news of Dark Souls not only being brought to the Nintendo Switch, but also being remastered on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. In handheld mode, it will be 720p and 30 fps. From their first timid steps to absolute mastery, players will build their characters by strategically adapting to daunting foes, exploring haunting locations, and amassing a large collection of weapons, armor, and magic spells to wield for a truly unique playstyle.
How much do you really love Dark Souls? However, the game is yet to be released on current hardware, save for backward compatibility on the Xbox One.
There are likely still some diehard Dark Souls fanatics that are disappointed that they won't have the opportunity to purchase the Dark Souls trilogy box set. Online multiplayer for Dark Souls: Remastered will feature an increase with support for up to six players.
A little while back, there were rumblings that the people behind the original "Dark Souls" game were planning to announce something big, and now, it is official.
Dark Souls was initially released in 2011 on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The last Dark Souls was Dark Souls 3, which was released in 2016.
- CommScope Holding Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:COMM) Earnings Growth & Valuation in Focus
- Da Trump ultimatum alla UE: rivedere subito l'accordo con l'Iran
- Fortnite Battle Royale Dev Update Reveals New City Location & More
- Blunderwoman star Bella Emberg dies at age 80
- Guaranty Bancorp (GBNK) EPS Estimated At $0.39
- (HUN) Stake Decreased by Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc
- Sadiq Khan takes aim at Donald Trump as protesters disrupt speech
- Brexit could cost United Kingdom about 5L jobs
- The Majority of Analysts Are Still Downbeat on General Mills, Inc. (GIS)
- ACS on Versace not a work of fiction: Ryan Murphy