Dark Souls series might not be getting a new game announcement but a remaster for the game could be in development if this image showing a leaked listing for the game is to be believed. The Switch version will mark the first time that the title has been available on Nintendo hardware, and its first official portable release - ideal for anyone that is looking for a truly punishing action-RPG to enjoy during their commute. The enhancement of multiplayer by including the covenant system is a huge boost to the enjoyment of the game. PS4 Pro and Xbox One X owners will be happy to hear their beefed-up consoles will upscale Dark Souls up to 4K and at a super-smooth 60FPS. Now, in a recent Nintendo Direct Mini, the remastered version of the original Dark Souls was officially announced with the technical details. In case of the Switch, when handheld, the game will run at 720p obviously at 30 FPS and when docked the game will support up to 1080p HD at 30 FPS. PC versions of the game will feature native 4K, all textures 2K unconverted with 60 fps.
Darks Souls had a big day yesterday.
When first released on PC, Dark Souls was just a port of the console version due to being rushed upon release.
Gameplay will not change much from the original. As a single player game, Dark Souls presents a tight and polished experience with the player constantly chasing that new piece of loot, or that next soul level, or the next boss battle.
Dark Souls was initially released in 2011 on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. What's more, it's rumored that the rest of the series is set to follow after the first chapter is released - sources indicate that all three games will be available on the Switch eventually, according to Kotaku.
- Conocophillips Stock as Institutional Investors Exit
- Here's How Some Places Trump Called "Shitholes" Are Reacting To His Comments
- Manchester United stars celebrate during Dubai training
- The President of South Korea Welcomes Talks with Kim Jong Un
- Hina Khan speaks bad about Shilpa Shinde and disappoints yet again
- Emerson Electric Company (EMR) Shares Sold by National Asset Management Inc
- Multi-planet System found through crowdsourcing
- Boeing Unveils VTOL Drone for Cargo Transport
- Wolff's book confirms early criticism of Trump, Bannon
- South African protesters ransack H&M stores over "racist" ad