Film companies usually love announcing the premiere dates of their upcoming titles a long time in advance, so we weren't exactly surprised when 20th Century Fox made a decision to reveal that Deadpool 2's premiere would be June 1, 2018 last April.
Deadpool 2 also includes Weasel star TJ Miller who was accused of sexual assault, leading to rumours he would be recast. The new superhero team movie "The New Mutants" is being pushed back by nearly a year. Therefore, The New Mutants will be released on February 22nd, 2019, not April 13th, 2018 as originally planned. According to Hollywood insiders speaking to, the reason for the massive delay is to not have The New Mutants and Deadpool 2 overlap each other in some foreign markets.
Additionally, the long-delayed production of "Gambit" has been pushed back once again. Gore Verbinski, the director of "A Cure for Wellness", has left the project on Thursday due to conflicts with scheduling. The film is now on the lookout for a new director. The movie, which is set to arrive on May 25, could potentially affect "Deadpool 2's" performance in the box office, as it will be released on the superhero movie's second weekend.
Deadpool is a fan favorite, and I'm sure many of you are anxiously waiting for the next installment in the film franchise starring Ryan Reynolds.
Reynolds, who stars, made the announcement with a new image of his hand in Deadpool gear holding his two swords.
- Technicator Indicators at a glance for Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVVF)
- Baker Mayfield catches touchdown pass on trick play during Rose Bowl
- Da Trump ultimatum alla UE: rivedere subito l'accordo con l'Iran
- ACS on Versace not a work of fiction: Ryan Murphy
- First Horizon National (FHN) PT Raised to $23.00
- Fortnite Battle Royale Dev Update Reveals New City Location & More
- Brexit could cost United Kingdom about 5L jobs
- Trump asked why 'pretty Korean lady' analyst wasn't negotiating with North Korea
- KCS Wealth Advisory Acquires Shares of 10001 Ctrip.Com International Ltd (CTRP)
- Baxter International (BAX) Upgraded at Raymond James Financial