According to game developers Frontier, "Elite Dangerous: Beyond" will have and open beta that will start on January 25, 2018.
Wing Missions are the centerpiece of the experience and are created to get players to cooperatively work together to complete hard challenges. Commanders will share their adventures - and rewards - with allies while working together to overcome risky obstacles.
Elsewhere, Chapter One brings some much-requested updates to Elite's core mechanics, including accessibility enhancements to the game's Engineering system, an overhaul of mission rewards, and major changes to Crime and Punishment. Information on the galactic economy is now more freely available, allowing every commander to become a master merchant with a little bit of practice.
It could be another two and a half months, barring any changes to Beyond - Chapter One's Q1 2018 launch timeline, before Elite Dangerous Season Three officially gets underway.
Elite Dangerous Season 3 starts here.
GalNet Audio With the introduction of GalNet Audio, you will be able to catch up on the latest news from across the galaxy without ever leaving the action.
The Chapter One open beta will be available to all PC players through the in-game launcher on January 25. In Beyond - Chapter One vibrant surface colors better reflect planetary geological properties, enriching the full-scale Milky Way.
"Elite Dangerous: Beyond" Chapter One will also add requested changes to the title's current gameplay mechanics. Where Horizons was a paid-for expansion, focussing on big marquee additions to the Elite universe, Beyond is a series of free updates largely built around long-requested quality of life improvements to the core game. Fly alone or with friends, fight for a cause or go it alone.
Start with a small starship and a handful of credits, and do whatever it takes to earn the skill, knowledge, wealth and power to stand among the ranks of the Elite. Are many of you still playing Elite Dangerous at the moment?
When Frontier announced Beyond at its inaugural expo event in London a year ago, it explained that the new season would be split into four parts.
- Kerber back in top 20 after reaching Sydney final
- Murphy Oil (MUR) Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research to Sell
- Nike (NKE) - Investment Analysts' Recent Ratings Updates
- Banco De Chile (BCH) Hits New 1-Year High at $102.11
- Aston Villa make loan bid for Man Utd defender Axel Tuanzebe
- Which Insider bought 5000 Shares Of Radian Group Inc. (RDN)?
- Jessica Falkholt continues to fights for life after life support switched off
- Bank NS Halifax (BNS) Position Lifted by Jones Collombin Investment Counsel Inc
- Westpac Banking Corp Sells 3321 Shares of AbbVie Inc (ABBV)
- Florida monkeys can be a cause of herpes for you