During an appearance on Thursday's episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, the host informed Mirren that she's actually 72 years old, not 73. "I think Claire Foy was brilliant". Because we thought we were 74 and then we we worked it out and no, we're 73. They've always been thought of as the rather naughty, mischievous, sort of younger sibling to the Oscars, you know. But after a few moments of confusion and back and forth, Mirren excitedly realised that Ellen was right, saying "I'm 72?" I sent her an email congratulating her. "I've just made a whole year!" But DeGeneres is confident in her findings and reassures the actress that she is, in fact, 72 years old. And it seems they know who she is.
"I wanted to kind of get away from that".
Helen will next be seen on the big screen in The Leisure Seeker on March 9 and has four more projects set up this year.
Helen Mirren was a year ahead of her time.
'I see myself stopping, not working, nearly every morning, ' she replied adding she never wanted to go to a party, go out to dinner or even do Ellen. "I was going to say you look great but you're losing it".
- Baxter International (BAX) Upgraded at Raymond James Financial
- The Moment Virgil Van Dijk Made Himself An Instant Liverpool Hero
- Brexit could cost United Kingdom about 5L jobs
- ACS on Versace not a work of fiction: Ryan Murphy
- Dark Souls Remastered will feature 2K unconverted textures on the PC
- CommScope Holding Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:COMM) Earnings Growth & Valuation in Focus
- First Horizon National (FHN) PT Raised to $23.00
- CT man to plead guilty in 'Celebgate' hacking case
- (HUN) Stake Decreased by Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc
- Short Term Outlook For CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE:CTL)