Holly Willoughby has told how she "works at" having a successful marriage to Dan Baldwin. The star, who is mum to Harry, eight, Belle, six and Chester, three, is famously private about her family life and shies away from talking about her exercise regime for fear of influencing young fans.
The devoted mum-of-three has been a staple of morning telly for nearly two decades, landing her first TV gig on CITV.
She said: "I don't want to encourage eating disorders".
The 36-year-old TV host - who now presents ITV's This Morning and Dancing On Ice alongside Phillip Schofield, 55 - opened up in a recent interview about wanting to press pause on her career. Work is in a really lovely place and I'm really happy with This Morning'.
The 36-year-old - who has been married to the TV producer for 11 years - recently revealed that she won't be taking on anymore work despite being in demand.
She continued: "My main focus over the next few years is churning out three very grounded, normal, happy, content children, teenagers and adults, eventually".
"It's really important to do that and I'm very lucky that I count Dan as one of my best friends - he's also a friend that I think is quite hot".
But Holly has revealed that a career break could on the cards so she can focus on raising her kids.
Holly is known for her daily Instagram posts showing her "look of the day" on This Morning, with fans often commenting on her svelte figure.
While she rarely hits a fashion miss-step, Holly is concerned she might not always be satisfied with her wardrobe choices.
Holly, whose stylish outfits we've documented fairly extensively, added that she loves getting to dress up each week for Dancing On Ice.
- Micron Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:MU) SVP Sells 60921 Shares of Stock
- American Express (AXP) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Platform Specialty Products Corporation (NYSE:PAH) Position Boosted by JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Monaco don't think they can hold onto Arsenal, Liverpool target
- Voters could halt Brexit with special general election, suggests Tony Blair
- Crazy Volume Spikes for: Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ)
- Republican Renacci quits governor race to run for Senate
- Bristol Advisors LLC Acquires 39400 Shares of Vodafone Group Plc (VOD)
- Analysts Anticipate Microchip Technology Inc
- Target (TGT) Stock Rating Lowered by Vetr