Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will arrive in the capital on a six-day visit on Sunday to bring the curtains down on the year-long celebrations of 25 years of diplomatic relations with India which saw Narendra Modi become the first Indian head of government to visit Israel last summer.
Prime Minister Modi's visit was a very important milestone in that.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has revealed that his next meeting with U.S. President Donald Trump will take place in the near future.
Several MoUs, including in the field of oil and gas, renewable energy, amended protocol for airports, cyber security, co-production of films and documentaries will be signed between the two sides. Technion-Israel Institute of Technology would also be signing an agreement with Ministry of Science and Technology, sources in Jerusalem said.
"I have secured a meeting with Putin in the coming weeks", Netanyahu's office quoted him as saying.
Netanyahu accompanied Modi nearly throughout his three day trip in July 2017, an honour generally reserved for Presidents of Israel's close ally the United States. Calling Mr. Netanyahu and Prime Minister Narendra Modi as "ideological soulmates", the edit says: "One represents right-wing ultra Jewish nationalism while the other is an advocate of right-wing Hindutva nationalism". It was decided that both Prime Ministers should exchange visits.
His itinerary includes the visit to Gujarat and Mumbai.
Asked to specify business or defence deals the two countries were likely to sign during Netanyahu's visit, Bhaskar said: "This is a very very special relationship and the visit is to celebrate 25 years of diplomatic ties".
"They will also visit the iCreate innovation campus and center", the embassy said in a statement.
18, Netanyahu and his wife Sara will attend an event in Mumbai titled "Shalom Bollywood", at which they will meet many important Indian cinema figures.
- Trump says he doesn't think Winfrey will run
- Tiger Zinda Hai becomes Salman Khan's biggest blockbuster ever
- Report warns London could see 'lost decade' of employment with hard Brexit
- Two Stable Stocks: Akers Biosciences Inc. (AKER), Teekay Tankers Ltd. (TNK)
- Tottenham to open contract talks with another duo, fans will be delighted
- Beech Hill Advisors Inc. Sells 144935 Shares of General Electric (GE)
- 5 ice fishermen rescued from Lake Erie ice floe
- Has $5.78 Million Position in Walt Disney Co (NYSE:DIS)
- Addison Reed Agrees To Deal With Minnesota Twins
- Kerber back in top 20 after reaching Sydney final