Making its Olympic debut at February's XXIII Olympic Winter Games in PyeongChang, South Korea, is the distribution of 4K HDR to cable, satellite and telco providers, NBC Olympics announced in a press release.
"Intel is helping to reimagine the Olympic Games so all spectator moments that happen in Pyeongchang become unforgettable experiences for people all over the world", Intel CEO Brian Krzanich said at his keynote address Monday at the Consumer Electronics show, adding: "Intel is integrating innovative technology to ensure fans don't just witness the moment, they experience it".
"We've implemented an education and training program for the past two years to provide medical service to the participants in the PyeongChang Olympics", said Kwon Soon-yong, head of the task force.
"I'm long in the tooth and I remember Russian Federation quite vividly, whether it was human rights issues, death threats, Chechnyan rebels, so this doesn't seem too bad", Hay said.
Much rests on the performance of short track speed skating world champion Elise Christie, on Eve Muirhead maintaining her momentum with the women's curling team and the ability of our snowboarders and slopestyle skiers to deliver on undoubted potential.
British bobsledder Bruce Tasker insists a minor stroke will not stop him receiving a retrospective Winter Olympic medal in PyeongChang next month if the opportunity arises.
Kasai won two medals in Sochi, large hill silver and team event bronze.
Via Global Olympics Broadcasters: Intel True VR content will also be available on multiple devices and platforms through official Olympics Rights Holding Broadcaster channels around the world. "As for the Japanese delegation, I guess they will take home about four gold medals", Sun said. These parameters stretch from a minimum of four and a maximum of 10 in the Olympics and six to 12 in the Paralympics.
This year's winter games are already setting records.
- New BMW M5 Completes Record Drift
- Rathbone Brothers plc Acquires 99270 Shares of Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE)
- Brady legacy secure without sixth Super Bowl - Umenyiora
- Point72 Asset Management LP Sells 43300 Shares of Rockwell Collins, Inc. (COL)
- Southwest Florida reacts to Trump comments
- Boat sinks in Caribbean Sea, four dead, 28 missing
- Halep faces local teen wildcard at Australian Open
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. (NYSE: VRX)
- Israel PM to arrive on six-day India trip
- Walker calls for closure of Wisconsin's juvenile prison