The visit will include New Delhi, Gujarat and Mumbai.
Israel will invest Dollars 68.6 million to boost cooperation with India in areas like tourism, technology, agriculture and innovation over a period of four years, a senior official in Jerusalem has said ahead of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's high-profile India visit next week.
It will be the second visit by an Israeli Prime Minister to India after a gap of 15 years since Ariel Sharon visited New Delhi in 2003. "We want to take it to higher level", said Bhaskar.
The bilateral trades between the two countries is 5 billion United States dollar.
India and Israel will reaffirm their already strong economic and defence ties, and Netanyahu will also emphasising the bond that the two nations, which celebrated the silver jubilee of their diplomatic relatons previous year.
"These issues have set mechanism". This covers defence equipment as well as defence industry and technology cooperation which are developing very well. "I am sure you will be updated on that". It was decided that both Prime Ministers should exchange visits. Ties between the two countries have flourished in numerous realms in recent years.
Netanyahu finally held up his drawing, Suchard looked and said, "I was completely wrong".
Israeli Ambassador to India Daniel Carmon said on Thursday that Netanyahu's visit next week would serve as the "grand finale" of the anniversary celebrations.
In Gujarat, Modi and Netanyahu will also visit the Centre of Excellence in Vadrad and inaugurate a Centre of Excellence for date palms in Bhuj via video conference.
They are also likely to visit the Sabarmati Ashram, the abode of Mahatma Gandhi for a long time, here, Rupani said.
18, Netanyahu and his wife Sara will attend an event in Mumbai titled "Shalom Bollywood", at which they will meet many important Indian cinema figures.
"It does not nullify the fact that with India, with other countries in Latin America and Africa there is a tremendous increase of relations on all fronts", the Israeli Prime Minister noted.
- Officer-involved shooting suspect added to TBI's Top 10 Most Wanted list
- Universal Debuts Poster and Trailer For Horror Film Truth or Dare
- Pair Carjacked Victim At Gunpoint, Used Vehicle To Commit Armed Robbery
- Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (AEM) Given Average Rating of "Buy" by Brokerages
- Global X MSCI Pakistan ETF (PAK) Declines 1.0319% for Jan 9
- State Department revamps travel advisories to make them easier to understand
- Camila Cabello Performs 'Never Be the Same' On The 'Tonight Show'
- Trump says 'probably' has a good relationship with North Korea's Kim
- Three soldiers injured while slithering down from chopper
- Taylor Swift books 3rd NY-area concert despite lack of sellouts