Netanyahu pointed out that apart from meeting with the Russian leader, he would also make a visit to India soon, holding talks with the country's Prime Minister Narendra Modi, while he also meant to meet with US President Donald Trump "in Washington in March, if not sooner".
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will be visiting India on a six-day tour.
Asked to specify business or defence deals the two countries were likely to sign during Netanyahu's visit, Bhaskar said: "This is a very very special relationship and the visit is to celebrate 25 years of diplomatic ties".
This was announced by the Embassy of Israel in New Delhi.
Several MoUs, including in the field of oil and gas, renewable energy, amended protocol for airports, cyber security, co-production of films and documentaries will be signed between the two sides. That trip came as Israel and India marked the 25th anniversary of the official establishment of diplomatic relations.
Informed sources in Jerusalem said that this relates to sharing of knowledge in the field of homoeopathy and ayurveda that have been gaining popularity in Israel over the last few years. They had also spent some time at the Sabarmati Riverfront, developed during Modi's tenure as Gujarat chief minister.
Netanyahu will arrive at around noon on Sunday, and meet External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj.
"iCreate" was formally launched in 2011 by Modi when he was the chief minister.
Netanyahu and Modi will participate in business events in Delhi and Ahmedabad, while the former will participate in separate business event in Mumbai. Calling Mr. Netanyahu and Prime Minister Narendra Modi as "ideological soulmates", the edit says: "One represents right-wing ultra Jewish nationalism while the other is an advocate of right-wing Hindutva nationalism". They will also visit the innovation centre.
In Mumbai, Netanyahu will highlight the importance of fighting terrorism.
- Baxter International (BAX) Upgraded at Raymond James Financial
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Coverage Initiated by Analysts at Credit Suisse Group
- Da Trump ultimatum alla UE: rivedere subito l'accordo con l'Iran
- Mother of 'H&M Kid' Reveals She's Now Experiencing Racist Abuse
- CommScope Holding Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:COMM) Earnings Growth & Valuation in Focus
- RSP Permian (RSPP) Receives "Buy" Rating from Piper Jaffray Companies
- The Majority of Analysts Are Still Downbeat on General Mills, Inc. (GIS)
- Root, Gayle, Stokes among star attractions in IPL auction
- Blunderwoman star Bella Emberg dies at age 80
- Short Term Outlook For CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE:CTL)