She was due to appear in the Nine Network's upcoming drama Bite Club. Early on Sunday, the hospital said she remained in a critical condition.
The hospital on Friday confirmed her life support had been switched off.
Lars and Vivian died instantly, and Annabelle passed away in hospital three days later.
Tributes have poured in for the former Home and Away actress Jessica Falkholt who sadly died on Thursday.
Hope briefly worked at the garage, but ran away after stealing money from there and from Salt restaurant.
Falkholt's stint on the long-running series only lasted for 16 episodes and ended in November 2016.
The Home and Away actor and her younger sister Annabelle were pulled from the fiery wreckage of their auto near Ulladulla on Boxing Day but her parents Lars and Vivian died at the scene.
Speaking at the funeral, Vivian Falkholt's brother, Paul Ponticello, thanked the emergency services and four civilian rescuers who "risked their own safety to drag both Annabelle and Jessica from the wreckage just before the vehicles exploded in flames", The Sydney Morning Herald reported.
Australian police are still investigating the crash, which also killed 50-year-old Craig Whittall, who was driving the other auto involved.
- New Residential Investment Corp (NRZ) Announces Quarterly Dividend of $0.50
- Warning over alarming 'Tide Pod Challenge' detergent eating YouTube trend
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (NYSE:HPE), HCA Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE:HCA)
- Westpac Banking Corp Sells 3321 Shares of AbbVie Inc (ABBV)
- 5 ice fishermen rescued from Lake Erie ice floe
- TransCanada (TRP) Hits New 12-Month Low at $59.12
- Columbia Property Trust Inc (CXP) Director Purchases 5750 Shares of Stock
- What's in Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK) After Forming Descending Triangle Chart Pattern?
- Has $5.78 Million Position in Walt Disney Co (NYSE:DIS)
- Showtime To Broadcast Chelsea Manning Documentary 'XY Chelsea'