She was due to appear in the Nine Network's upcoming drama Bite Club. Early on Sunday, the hospital said she remained in a critical condition.
The hospital on Friday confirmed her life support had been switched off.
Lars and Vivian died instantly, and Annabelle passed away in hospital three days later.
Tributes have poured in for the former Home and Away actress Jessica Falkholt who sadly died on Thursday.
Hope briefly worked at the garage, but ran away after stealing money from there and from Salt restaurant.
Falkholt's stint on the long-running series only lasted for 16 episodes and ended in November 2016.
The Home and Away actor and her younger sister Annabelle were pulled from the fiery wreckage of their auto near Ulladulla on Boxing Day but her parents Lars and Vivian died at the scene.
Speaking at the funeral, Vivian Falkholt's brother, Paul Ponticello, thanked the emergency services and four civilian rescuers who "risked their own safety to drag both Annabelle and Jessica from the wreckage just before the vehicles exploded in flames", The Sydney Morning Herald reported.
Australian police are still investigating the crash, which also killed 50-year-old Craig Whittall, who was driving the other auto involved.
- Columbia Property Trust Inc (CXP) Director Purchases 5750 Shares of Stock
- Watford 2-2 Southampton
- How Have Institutional Investors Been Trading Bank of America Corporation (BAC)?
- Report warns London could see 'lost decade' of employment with hard Brexit
- Bank NS Halifax (BNS) Position Lifted by Jones Collombin Investment Counsel Inc
- Florida monkeys can be a cause of herpes for you
- London Family Could Derail New £1 Billion Stamford Bridge
- Another nail in Virgin America's coffin as Alaska Airlines gets FAA signoff
- New Residential Investment Corp (NRZ) Announces Quarterly Dividend of $0.50
- India's vote on Jerusalem will not impact ties with Israel: Netanyahu