The film was earlier scheduled to release on May 18. Film was pushed because all the other films are being pushed as Padmaavat is now releasing on 25 January. After the delays and preponements of several films, including Anushka Sharma's Pari, Neeraj Pandey's Aiyaary, and Baaghi 2, the Sonam Kapoor-Kareena Kapoor Khan-starrer, Veere Di Wedding has also been postponed to a new release date.
"A wedding to remember and a date that's unforgettable!" After few months of giving birth to her lovely child, Taimur Ali Khan, Kareena resumed shooting for her upcoming film, 'Veere Di Wedding'.
There has been massive anticipation surrounding the film ever since its announcement, as two power producers Ekta Kapoor and Rhea Kapoor came together to present a fun ride that explores the spirit of the modern day Indian woman. Veere di wedding arrives on my lakkshya's bday! Ab shaadi aur birthday pe aap sab ko nimantran hai (You all are invited for the wedding and the birthday), Ekta tweeted.
- Cars and girls: Saudi Arabia opens first women-only motor showroom
- Charles River Laboratories Intl
- Here's How Some Places Trump Called "Shitholes" Are Reacting To His Comments
- South African protesters ransack H&M stores over "racist" ad
- Brief wintry mix followed by snow could affect metro area traffic Thursday
- Blackrock Earnings Rise 21% As Assets Under Management Swell
- S&P 500 extends year-opening run
- Australian rugby players set for pay rise
- Boeing Unveils VTOL Drone for Cargo Transport
- Spartak Moscow under fire for "chocolate" tweet