Liverpool have officially begun life without Phillippe Coutinho following his mega £142 million transfer to Barcelona.
"The way Liverpool play and press, I don't see that from Mahrez".
According to Sky Sport's Guillem Balague, Liverpool are ready to up the premium offered and agreed on with RB Leipzig for the transfer of Keita.
Marcel Halstenberg is well-placed to discuss the best attributes of the Guinean, having been the first-choice left-back since Keita arrived in 2016.
"Subconsciously you can look like you've downed tools when you're protecting yourself a little bit, I wouldn't judge him on that".
"He must have his head somewhere else".
"This is the kind of deal that's hard to understand".
Not only has Murphy quite obviously never seen Keita play, it sounds like he's never seen Graeme Souness or Javier Mascherano play either.
Balague continued, "Look at Mbappe for instance".
"It's a decision to be made by Leipzig".
Firmino, 26, already has a deal at Anfield that runs to 2020, but Liverpool have plans to reward him for his ongoing good form and plan to open talks over a new contract soon, Bascombe added.
"There won't be a lot available to be honest and it's a weakened position that Liverpool have got now". They've got the money but everybody knows that so I'm not sure they're in a rush to bring in anybody.
Liverpool supporters should be very hopeful that this happens.
"I'd be surprised if they did (sign a replacement)".
- Discover Financial Services' (DFS) "Market Perform" Rating Reaffirmed at Wells Fargo & Co
- National Football League picks divisional round: Predictions for every game
- Palo Alto Networks Inc (PANW) EVP Sells 23603 Shares of Stock
- Stifel Financial Corp Trims Position in Lithia Motors Inc (LAD)
- Balochistan Assembly elects Abdul Quddus Bizenjo as new CM
- (UTX) Holdings Cut by Meag Munich Ergo Kapitalanlagegesellschaft MBH
- Cummins Inc. (CMI) Given Average Recommendation of "Hold" by Analysts
- Florida Monkeys May Infect Humans With Possibly Fatal Herpes Virus
- Robert Whittaker pulls out of UFC 221 as replacement fight is named
- E Coli Outbreak Spreads to 15 States; Leafy Greens Suspected