Liverpool have officially begun life without Phillippe Coutinho following his mega £142 million transfer to Barcelona.
"The way Liverpool play and press, I don't see that from Mahrez".
According to Sky Sport's Guillem Balague, Liverpool are ready to up the premium offered and agreed on with RB Leipzig for the transfer of Keita.
Marcel Halstenberg is well-placed to discuss the best attributes of the Guinean, having been the first-choice left-back since Keita arrived in 2016.
"Subconsciously you can look like you've downed tools when you're protecting yourself a little bit, I wouldn't judge him on that".
"He must have his head somewhere else".
"This is the kind of deal that's hard to understand".
Not only has Murphy quite obviously never seen Keita play, it sounds like he's never seen Graeme Souness or Javier Mascherano play either.
Balague continued, "Look at Mbappe for instance".
"It's a decision to be made by Leipzig".
Firmino, 26, already has a deal at Anfield that runs to 2020, but Liverpool have plans to reward him for his ongoing good form and plan to open talks over a new contract soon, Bascombe added.
"There won't be a lot available to be honest and it's a weakened position that Liverpool have got now". They've got the money but everybody knows that so I'm not sure they're in a rush to bring in anybody.
Liverpool supporters should be very hopeful that this happens.
"I'd be surprised if they did (sign a replacement)".
- Discover Financial Services' (DFS) "Market Perform" Rating Reaffirmed at Wells Fargo & Co
- Hear the Alabama radio call of Tua Tagovailoa's title-winning TD pass
- Extended nets for Rahane & Rahul
- Murder suspect a serial killer
- Cummins Inc. (CMI) Given Average Recommendation of "Hold" by Analysts
- Palo Alto Networks Inc (PANW) EVP Sells 23603 Shares of Stock
- Martian Ice Newly Detected, Could Supply Water for Human Outposts
- Worth Watching Stocks: Entercom Communications Corp. (ETM), Ballard Power Systems Inc. (BLDP)
- Donald Trump denies derogatory country remarks
- EPS for LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (LPLA) Expected At $0.41