The deal is said to be so under the radar that not even Lionel Messi has a clue who the player will be.
"For me, he [Messi] is the best in the world". I always do it and I hope to succeed. The first impression I got of him was one of humility. I was sat on the bench [on Friday] and he came over with [Luis] Suarez from training, it was really special when he came to welcome me - it made my hair stand on end. I'm going to work to bring something to the best players in the world.
After finally securing the services of Philippe Coutinho from Liverpool, the club swiftly completed another deal in the shape of the Colombian defender for a measly £10 million. The highly-rated Palmeiras defender is said to be just hours away from finalising his move to the Nou Camp. "It says that with the planting of your [bare] feet you will touch the terrain you want to conquer".
"Those of us that are playing outside [of Colombia] are opening doors for the others".
"The joy I'm experiencing at signing for Barca is enormous".
After applauding the fans and posing for pictures, the 23-year-old took off his boots and socks before stepping onto the pitch for the first time. Colombians here going insane.
Mina said: "I was given the opportunity to come now and I did not think twice".
Mina will have to fight very hard for a shirt in a central defense position that also has Gerard Pique, Thomas Vermaelen, Samuel Umtiti and Javier Mascherano.
- The President of South Korea Welcomes Talks with Kim Jong Un
- Brixmor Property Group Inc. (BRX) Announces Quarterly Dividend of $0.28
- Charles River Laboratories Intl
- Baby girl weighing only 400 gm at birth survives
- Supreme Court to Hear Plea for Probe Into Judge Loya's Death Tomorrow
- City loan out Nwakali to Aberdeen
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR) Releases FY18 Earnings Guidance
- Roaming Florida monkeys excrete virus that can kill you, study finds
- Will Antonio Brown play on Sunday?
- Craig Tiley says Maria Sharapova deserving of draw ceremony invite