The Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) on Friday declared the date sheet for Class 12 and 10 board exams.
The Class 12 examinations will conclude on March 24 and Class 10 on March 31.
"There are around 200 subjects out of which students can have any combination". Although they have agreed that less or no gaps may escalate stress among students, they also said that the students can use up the time leading to their board exams to devise preparation plans and strategy.
Students can download pdf of the exam dates from the official website of UP Board and take a print of the same for future. The CBSE said that the class 10 and 12 board exams 2018 date sheets was prepared keeping many factors in consideration including competitive exams for class 12 students.
Three exams have been scheduled without a break from April 5 to 7 for students of the humanities stream - psychology on April 5, political science on April 6 and legal studies on April 7.
The students, parents and teachers have been raising demands for a changed datesheet, claiming that not enough gap has been given between subjects.
In the date sheet, History - scheduled for 20 March - is immediately followed by Mathematics - scheduled for 21 March. Example: "students are not given even a whole day for preparation and most of all the Physical Education examination is being held on 9.4.18, the day after JEE Mains (8.4.18) even though both of the exams are conducted by the CBSE?"
- VAR 'finger in ear' signal to be reviewed before cup replays
- Texans sign coach Bill O'Brien to a four-year extension
- TRI Pointe Group (TPH) Stock Rating Upgraded by Barclays
- Rep. John Lewis Says Racism is in Trump's 'Makeup'
- EPS for Mastercard Incorporated (MA) Expected At $1.12
- May tells bankers they are a priority for Brexit amid job warnings
- What's in Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK) After Forming Descending Triangle Chart Pattern?
- Knight-Swift Transportation (KNX) Receiving Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage, Report Finds
- Stock'S Earning Overview Energous Corporation (WATT)
- Health Department Tells Women To Get Cervical Cancer Screenings