Since his arrival in September, Roy Hodgson has undoubtably turned around the Eagles fortunes. Scott knows where it all stands, he knows the club's situation and he's been a very good player for us and continues to be.
Although some positions are in desperate need of reinforcement, Hodgson believes that the quality of any incoming players is the most important factor. We do not want to bring people in for the sake of bringing people in.
"We are doing it as best we can and as professionally as we can".
Dyche has steered the Clarets up to seventh place in the table, and his opposite number at Palace has taken note of the "excellent job" he has done at Turf Moor.
"I was happy with my performance at Brighton but unhappy we got knocked out as a team there". "We could easily have come out of that with two, three or five more points".
Burnley predicted line-up vs Crystal Palace
Roy Hodgson is keeping "quiet" Crystal Palace's linked move for Diafra Sakho but says the club are "working overtime" on signings.
"It's not about my personal situation, I just want to help the team and we'll see at the end of the season". This side managed to break Manchester City's winning streak and that shows how good they are. "He seems to have simplified things and they have players who are organised and willing to work, so we know it's another tough challenge for us".
Midfielder Andros Townsend and defender Jeffrey Schlupp are the latest to be sidelined for Palace with the duo picking up ankle injuries in the FA Cup loss to Brighton last Monday.
In better news, Christian Benteke and Wilfried Zaha could return to the setup for Saturday's encounter.
- Trump Referred to Intelligence Analyst as 'Pretty Korean Lady'
- Murder suspect a serial killer
- Hexavest Inc. Purchases 12718 Shares of Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM)
- Why JJ Redick questions existence of dinosaurs
- Arizona offers coaching job to Navy's Ken Niumatalolo
- University of Calgary under pressure to expel convicted sex offender
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Forecasted to Earn FY2017 Earnings of $3.30 Per Share
- Discover Financial Services' (DFS) "Market Perform" Rating Reaffirmed at Wells Fargo & Co
- Apple's battery replacement program could mean millions of fewer iPhones sold
- Martian Ice Newly Detected, Could Supply Water for Human Outposts