SNK and NIS America did have a surprise for us during today's Nintendo Direct Mini in the shape of SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy.
Nintendo have announced a character customisation, fighting game hybrid based on the girls from SNK's fighting franchises. Special moves can be launched with a single button, while tagging will also allow for use of items to turn the tide of battle. Once your opponent is on the ropes, utilize your Dream Finish technique to win the match!
Those who grab the $119.99 Diamond Dream Edition will get the game along with a hardcover art book, Fatal Cutie hat, towel, sweatband, soundtrack, tank top, and a set of lapel pins. Your winnings can then be used to unlock more voice clips and accessories to customise your favourite heroine.
An Iconic Cast of SNK's Female Characters!
SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy will release on Nintendo Switch worldwide in summer 2018. - Choose from a generous roster of female heroines from the SNK universe! Accessories including cat ears, glasses, face paint, and new sound effects. With it comes the announcement of the SNK's fighting series, one renowned for its creativity, high-paced combat and adrenaline induced match-ups. The two-on-two fighting game is coming to Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 both physically and digitally, but the PS4 physical version will be limited edition only.
- Sweden says US cutting aid to Palestine threatens stability
- IN one step closer to Sunday alcohol sales after Senate committee vote
- Alliance aims to thwart nosy Wi-Fi spies with new security standards
- New Website Aims To Help Support Victims Of Human Trafficking
- James France wins 'Best Actor' for 'The Disaster Artist'
- Microsoft shares pre-order details for the $319 Cortana thermostat
- Bentley Bentayga SUV gains V8 engine
- Kevin Gates Released From Prison, For Real This Time
- Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (AEM) Given Average Rating of "Buy" by Brokerages
- Mysterious 'alien megastructure' star might finally have an explanation