Surprisingly, Harbour responded, saying, "25K".
Back in October, @postydamaris reached out to Harbour (who stars as Jim Hopper in the beloved Netflix series) via Twitter to ask his price for an appearance in her photoshoot. Not only did Harbour have a specific number of retweets, but he replied that, should it happen, he had some very specific requests for the photos - namely that he got to wear the school sweatshirt and hold a trombone.
"Voted most likely to hijack someone's high school senior photos 24 years later", he captioned the photos on Instagram.
The veteran actor - who's also been on programs such as State of Affairs, The Newsroom and Manhattan - subsequently met up with Damaris and her family; and posed for an assortment of shots with props such as pom-poms and a trombone while wearing a school sweatshirt. "This is so hilarious!" Even my 5 month old nephew got in on the action, haha!
Oh. Em. GEE: No WONDER Millie Bobby Brown says she'd save him over Finn in real life! We spoke EXCLUSIVELY with the one and only Chief Hopper at the Critics' Choice Awards on Thursday, January 12 in Los Angeles, California where he told us, "I would be afraid because I feel the creators, at any moment, could kill any one of us".
- Clovis Oncology, Inc. (CLVS), ConocoPhillips (COP) — Traders Focused Stocks
- South Texas Money Management Ltd. Sells 45 Shares of McKesson Corporation (MCK)
- Wynn Resorts, Limited (WYNN) Shares Bought by Dimensional Fund Advisors LP
- Hard Facts About American Electric Power Co., Inc. (NYSE:AEP)
- Duke Energy (DUK) Getting Somewhat Positive Press Coverage, Study Shows
- Trending Stocks in Review: Caesars Entertainment Corporation (CZR), Kosmos Energy Ltd. (KOS)
- Alder BioPharmaceuticals' (ALDR) "Buy" Rating Reaffirmed at Mizuho
- Raytheon (RTN) Shares Bought by Washington Trust Bank
- Southern Copper (NYSE:SCCO) Upgraded to Buy by Santander
- Today's Brokerage Rating: Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. (SNI), PNM Resources, Inc. (PNM)