The release of Tiger Zinda Hai proved that the fate of Tubelight was just one of the things and it hasn't affected his stardom even a bit.
Tiger Zinda Hai has further reaffirmed Salman Khan's position as the numero uno superstar that we have in the country today.
Yes, according to Taran Adarsh, Tiger Zinda Hai made Rs 2.12 crore on Thursday, taking its India collection to Rs 318.86 crore. "#TigerZindaHai reaches *lifetime biz* of #BajrangiBhaijaan [₹ 320.34 cr]..." Salman's biggest hit use to be Bajrangi Bhaijaan with lifetime India business of 320.34 crore, till Friday Tiger has done a business of 320.32 crore.
Talking about the records broken by the movie, the film has already crossed Rs 500 crore at the worldwide box office.
A still from Maine Pyaar Kiya Image from YouTube
Film and trade expert Taran Adarsh took to Twitter to share the latest figures of the Box Office collection of Tiger Zinda Hai.
Tiger Zinda Hai is a spy thriller film which has been produced under Yash Raj banner which features Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif in lead roles.
Director Ali Abbas Zafar's directorial venture now holds the seventh position after Baahubali 2: The Conclusion, Dangal, PK, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Sultan and Dhoom 3 in the list of top worldwide grossers of all time.
Leading the pack of new releases was Zareen Khan-Karan Kundra-starrer, 1921, a sequel to the horror film 1920.
- Addison Reed Agrees To Deal With Minnesota Twins
- Q4 2017 Earnings Estimate for Manulife Financial Corp. (MFC) Issued By Desjardins
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (NYSE:HPE), HCA Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE:HCA)
- De Minaur Australia's new tennis hero
- What's in Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK) After Forming Descending Triangle Chart Pattern?
- DDR Corp. (DDR), PPL Corporation (PPL)
- Test our resolve if you desire, Khawaja Asif to Indian army chief
- UTME: JAMB Announces New Dates For Exam
- TRI Pointe Group (TPH) Stock Rating Upgraded by Barclays
- Simple Moving Averages under Review: Franklin Resources, Inc. (NYSE: BEN)