Blumhouse, a company known for its bone-chilling horror films, has been behind not just one of the biggest horror movies of 2017, but one of the biggest movies of 2017 in general: Get Out.
Truth Or Dare can be seen in cinemas in the United Kingdom from 4th May, with the US getting the movie ever so slightly earlier on April 27th. I'd love to know more about the reasoning behind the name.
Blumhouse's Truth or Dare trailer looks at what happens when a seemingly harmless party game goes supernaturally awry.
Back home, some weird events start unfolding as this group of friends finds themselves engaged in a neverending game of Truth or Dare. The creepy smiles that the players and the visions around them take on are unnerving, but they also look incredibly fake. The film is directed by Jeff Wadlow, from a script by Wadlow, Christopher Roach, Michael Reisz, and Jillian Jacobs.
The trailer from Blumhouse's upcoming "Truth or Dare" dropped on Wednesday, and Universal Pictures announced the thriller will hit theaters on April 27. We'll bring you more on the project as it comes our way.
- Tamil Nadu transport workers call off 8-day strike 'temporarily'
- Facebook to transform News Feed for meaningful interactions
- SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy Announced For Switch and PS4
- Terry Richardson Is Reportedly Under NYPD Investigation Over Sexual Assault Accusations
- Kevin Gates Released From Prison, For Real This Time
- Stephen Curry on Oklahoma's Trae Young: 'He's unbelievable'
- Three soldiers injured while slithering down from chopper
- Alliance aims to thwart nosy Wi-Fi spies with new security standards
- New Website Aims To Help Support Victims Of Human Trafficking
- Progress Software (PRGS) Updates FY18 Earnings Guidance