In the home speaker segment also, Alexa-based devices sell around 70% in the USA market, leaving the rest to be divided among the other players.
Amazon is working to bring its Alexa digital assistant out of the home and into the wild by way of a partnership with Toyota that will see the smart home gadget incorporated under the bonnet of future vehicles.
The addition of Alexa to different makes of Windows 10-based computers is particularly interesting in that Amazon and Microsoft were already working together to allow Alexa and Microsoft's Cortana assistant technology work together, with a specific focus on Windows 10 device.
Even, reports are coming that Acer on Monday a press release said that Alexa will come to select Aspire, Spin, Switch, and Swift notebook models as well as Aspire all-in-one PCs starting the first quarter this year. The new Vuzix Blade with Alexa is getting the most attention of any of their previous products. Prices should come down as the enterprise adopts the glasses in a big way. The Company's products include personal display and wearable computing devices that offer users a portable high-quality viewing experience, provide solutions for mobility, wearable displays and virtual and augmented reality.
A wearer can ask Alexa for information and have it displayed on the glasses using the augmented reality technology. Founded in 1997, Vuzix is a public company (NASDAQ: VUZI) with offices in Rochester, NY, Oxford, UK and Tokyo, Japan.
A local company is showing off new technology that could eventually help you get additional uses out of your Amazon Alexa app. Subsequent events and developments may cause these forward-looking statements to change.
- Analysts Anticipate Microchip Technology Inc
- Nadal enters courageous new world at Aust Open
- Winter Weather Advisory till 8am — Metro Detroit Weather
- Lance Stephenson successfully annoyed LeBron James in Pacers' win over Cavs
- Crazy Volume Spikes for: Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ)
- Apple confirms some iCloud users received China data migration notice in error
- Butcher saved from NEAR DEATH by using black pudding 'battering ram'
- Nexstar Media Group Inc (NXST) SVP Blake Russell Sells 20000 Shares
- Target (TGT) Stock Rating Lowered by Vetr
- Spoiler: Double Champion Crowned At Tonight's Impact Wrestling Tapings