Many WWE fans are already anticipating that Ronda Rousey could be one of the surprise entrants for the women's Royal Rumble match since she has been heavily linked with a move to the company over the past couple of months.
Over the past few days, there have been numerous announcements of people coming back for both Raw and the women's Royal Rumble.
We'll likely be seeing some combination of both, and word has started to leak about some of the faces from the past that are being set-up for a return.
- WWE has reportedly reached out to two former stars about appearing in the Women's Royal Rumble match. Molly Holly has not been seen in a competing in a one-on-one match in WWE since 2005 but it seems that she is set to make her return after more than a decade away to make history along with 29 other female wrestlers.
WWE has been unveiling the teams for the mixed-match challenge via a series of amusing vignettes over the last week or so, and on last night's Raw, the teams of The Miz and Asuka, and Goldust and Alicia Fox were confirmed to be competing in the event.
Another name contacted, but not confirmed, is Michelle McCool. Her sister Nikki took a lengthy hiatus after WrestleMania 33 previous year and has been dealing with a neck injury as well as taking part in Dancing With The Stars. She has since appeared on various WWE Network shows including two appearances on Table for 3. McCool even hinted to Charlotte Flair recently on Twitter that she might be up for another match.
- SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy Announced For Switch and PS4
- Pair Carjacked Victim At Gunpoint, Used Vehicle To Commit Armed Robbery
- New Website Aims To Help Support Victims Of Human Trafficking
- New home launches plunge 78% in 2017
- Keanu Reeves to appear on John Wick TV series for Starz
- Trump says 'probably' has a good relationship with North Korea's Kim
- ICE Detains Immigrant Rights Activist Ravi Ragbir During Routine Check
- Universal Debuts Poster and Trailer For Horror Film Truth or Dare
- Kwara United Team Bus Involved In Major Accident
- 'Barely Made It Out' Says Couple Who Raced Car Out Of Mudslide