Jio's sachet packs are small value recharge packs that offer small amount of data and come with short validity period. Not just this, the entire lineup of plans gets 100 free local+National SMSes per day.
Another sachet pack of Reliance Jio, the Rs52 pack offers offers 1.05GB of high speed 4G data with a dailylimit of 0.15GB data, after which the internet speed gets reduced to 64 Kbps. The validity is of 7 days. The Mumbai-based operator is also offering 1.5GB data per day for 28 days at Rs. 198, while the Rs. 498 pack offers identical data quota for 91 days. In fact, if this plan comes under Airtel's Unlimited Combo, then the voice calling will be unlimited without any FUP. Both packs offer unlimited calls and 100 SMSes per day, although Jio's 199 pack provides 1.2GB 4G data per day while the Airtel pack providers 1GB 3G/ 4G data per day. It is worth noting that each of the new BSNL pack includes unlimited local, STD, and roaming calls (excluding Mumbai and Delhi regions) alongside the 100 SMS limit, which is applicable to unlimited packs offered by other telcos in the country as well. The validity of Rs 98 sachet pack is of 14 days. It has now taken the place of the more expensive Rs. 448 pack that offers a validity of 82 days, instead of the older 70 days.
BSNL is joining the rest of the telecom industry in upgrading its existing prepaid plans to offer more data and validity.
Bharti Airtel has made an interesting change to its entry-level Rs 59 tariff plan.
However, the revised Rs 59 plan for Kolkata users gives only data and voice calling benefit.
BSNL has extended validity of select prepaid mobile plans by 43 per cent and increased the data offered by 50 per cent, with an aim to counter Reliance Jios latest offer.
- Capital One apologizes after customers report widespread double charges
- Health officials: 15 deaths, 'high level' of hospitalizations reported from flu
- Up to 43 people still missing after California mudslides; dead identified
- 'Hatred and Derision': Cuba Slams Trump's Reported 'Sh*thole Countries' Slur
- Procter & Gamble Co (NYSE:PG) Position Reduced by Leisure Capital Management
- Don Bosco Prep grad to be named general manager of Houston Texans
- Vulgar slur used by president projected onto Trump Hotel in Washington DC
- Cold temperatures to start your Sunday
- Dgse Companies Inc (NYSEMKT:DGSE) Institutional Investors Quarterly Sentiment
- Arabs seek recognition for Palestinian capital in east Jerusalem: Jordan