Today: Morning clouds, becoming mostly sunny by afternoon.
Tonight: Mostly cloudy with light snow developing. Temperatures statewide spent the weekend below freezing, with Sunday highs between 26-28 degrees. Snow chance remains 30 percent, Klein said. Unfortunately, that's the "warmest" we'll likely get for the next several days. High pressure builds in for next week, keeping our weather quiet as we warm up.
After a frigid Saturday night, temperatures will only make it to the upper teens on Sunday. Wind chills will be -20 to -40 in these areas. Wind chill values as low as -10.
Tonight: The stage is almost set for a truly cold overnight. Keep reading for the forecast through midweek... Afternoon high temperatures will climb to the mid 50s with dry conditions. Low around 2. Northerly wind 5 to 15mph.
We could see a dusting up to an inch of snow for most of Mid-Missouri Monday morning as temperatures will tumble throughout the day. Lows only drop to the low-to-mid 20s.
Bitter cold air will continue to grip Kansas on Tuesday with highs in the teens. You'll note the chance for a significant snowstorm late Tuesday into early Wednesday diminished yesterday, and I'm afraid for snow lovers that's still the case. Snow showers taper off Monday afternoon leaving light accumulations. This cold front will be bringing with it yet another shot of Arctic air and gusty winds. The best chances will be in the Border Belt early Wednesday morning.
Snow whips through the area but the cold is not in as big a hurry to leave.
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Earns Coverage Optimism Score of 0.10
- 'Hatred and Derision': Cuba Slams Trump's Reported 'Sh*thole Countries' Slur
- Capital One apologizes after customers report widespread double charges
- Most expensive cars in the world: review of 2018
- CubeSmart (CUBE) Analysts See $0.41 EPS
- Procter & Gamble Co (NYSE:PG) Position Reduced by Leisure Capital Management
- Writing essay service how it is.
- Death Toll Rises in Iran as Anti-Government Protests Continue
- Up to 43 people still missing after California mudslides; dead identified
- Analysts See $0.73 EPS for Sonoco Products Company (SON)