The pre-order notice may only have been for the PS4 version of the Dark Souls remaster, but sources speaking to Kotaku UK say that it will also be coming to PC, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. The company revealed that not only is a remastered version of Dark Souls in the works, but that it will actually be getting a release on Switch. While the Switch version could conceivably address that level of difficulty by toning it down, somehow we suspect that Dark Souls Remastered will be just as hard to master as the original. Check out the announcement trailer below. It'll feature "upscaled 4K resolution with 60FPS when playing on a PlayStation 4 Pro system, Xbox One X, and PC". Dark Souls Remastered is set to be released on Switch on May 25th.
Dark Souls would go on to influence a slew of titles such as last year's Nioh, Absolver, and Bandai Namco's upcoming action JRPG Code Vein.
Dark Souls Remastered is scheduled to launch on May 25, giving everyone a chance to return to the lands of Lordran as the Chosen Undead. Furthermore, there are rumors that suggest the game's multiplayer modes will be expanded to incorporate six concurrent players. Unfortunately, full support of mouse and keyboard on PC, the creators of Dark Souls Remastered did not provide any information.
However if you don't yet have a Nintendo Switch or have yet to play Dark Souls, don't worry.
Get ready to see YOU DIED often, Nintendo fans.
- Authorities: Number of missing in mudslide now 5
- Cotton, Perdue Don't Recall Trump Remarks About Haiti, Africa
- Chelsea exit will give Eden Hazard platform to become the best - Puel
- Live Nation Settles Suit With Ticketing Start-Up, Buying Its Assets
- Liberty Interactive Corporation (NASDAQ:QVCA) Director Sells 3765 Shares of Stock
- Yuki Bhambri downs Canada's Peter Polansky to qualify for Australian Open
- American International Group Inc. Has $14302000 Stake in AO Smith Corp. (AOS)
- (GHL) Rating Increased to Hold at ValuEngine
- Health officials: 15 deaths, 'high level' of hospitalizations reported from flu
- Sanchez left out of Arsenal squad