When you're weak in Fortnite: Battle Royale, you can now heal up next to the brand new Cozy Campfire item, set to hit the game in tomorrow's patch.
Developers also added support for NVIDIA ShadowPlay Highlights. The patch notes for the update reveal that the game is getting a Cozy Campfire trap and several gameplay fixes. The campfire lasts 25 seconds and heals whoever placed it and their teammates for 25 seconds. Well, you might have noticed that the item is stored in your inventory as a trap, not a standard item. It's a blue rarity item, and is an item drop located anywhere in the game world. Cozy Campfire is an item that players need to place on the floor so they and their friends could gather around it to heal up before the next battle. As a celebration of the Shadowplay Highlights feature, Epic Games will host a contest with a grand prize of four GTX 1070 graphics cards.
Update v.2.1.0 also targets a number of bugs related to UI, audio and animations, while the Boogie Bomb dance effect has now been removed upon taking damage. We will continue to monitor and iterate on this item's functionality.
Changed the Boogie Bomb rarity to blue/rare to more accurately represent its true rarity. Meanwhile, the issue that was causing players to pass through recently built and edited structures has been dealt with. We're working on a fix now, expect it next update.
Fortnite Battle Royale is continually gaining popularity alongside PUBG.
You can check out the full patch notes for Fortnite here to read up on the additional changes that have been made with the latest update.
Shortened a few Daily Challenge descriptions which would run off the screen in a few languages. Players should no longer worry about the rare Battle Royale server crash and the rare Save the World crash that usually occurred when selecting "Reward Info" in the Collection Book. ShadowPlay will save plays automatically by default.
As is the usual, the patch makes adjustments in both Fortnite's original Save the World mode as well as the popular Battle Royale mode.
- Jayhawks Hold On To Win The Sunflower Showdown
- Donald Trump wants US to re-join Paris climate agreement
- Trump's ambassador to the Netherlands apologizes for anti-Muslim remarks
- Sysco Corp (NYSE:SYY): Negative Stock Sentiment
- Celgene (CELG) Rating Lowered to Market Perform at Sanford C. Bernstein
- Transurban to extend US I-95 express lanes
- Will Serve Legal Notice To Pakistan Defence Minister: JuD
- Sales tax collection case headed to Supreme Court
- African Union, Others Respond To Alleged 'Shithole Countries' Comment
- Analysts See $-0.08 EPS for RingCentral, Inc. (RNG)