Her bail was set at $2 million.
One of the robbery suspects, Henry Carden, 35, was found at the scene with several gunshot wounds, including a self-inflicted fatal wound to his head.
McCartney was dispatched at 11:24 p.m.to a mobile home in the 20000 block of 45th Avenue Court East, where occupants had reported people had broken into their home.
Washington Gov. Jay Inslee ordered all United States and Washington flags to be lowered to half-staff on January 17 in memory of Deputy Daniel McCartney. A PCSD patrol sergeant contacted the man, who had three active warrants for his arrest. Deputies found him when they arrived at the scene. They are continuing to develop additional leads and will continue working throughout the evening.
No one was seriously injured, the Sheriff's Office said in a series of tweets Friday morning.
"Remember, Daniel gave his life protecting this community. I ask all Washingtonians to join me and Trudi in holding in our hearts Deputy McCartney's family, the men and women at the Pierce County Sheriff's Department who serve alongside Deputy McCartney, and all those who serve in law enforcement across our state". On Monday afternoon Troyer said that a 32-year-old man had been taken into custody in the Shelton area on unrelated felony warrants.
A deputy opened fire on the driver of a stolen auto after the driver rammed a patrol vehicle and tried to run over the deputy early Friday, according to the Pierce County Sheriff's Department.
After the shooting McCartney was taken to a Tacoma hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
"There's a sadness that will be felt and should be felt in the community", said Pierce County Sheriff Paul Pastor.
- Is SAP (NYSE:SAP) In Trouble? Cowen \u0026 Co. Issues Downgrade
- Snap-On (NYSE:SNA) Receives Buy Rating from B. Riley
- European Commission reveals its plan to invest Euro 486 million in supercomputers
- Fed officials split over U.S. tax reforms but eye further rate hikes
- CubeSmart (CUBE) Analysts See $0.41 EPS
- Trump Simply Made Immigration Deal More durable to Attain: Evaluation
- (NYSE:WAT) Director Sells $268981.02 in Stock
- Padres, Brad Hand agree to three-year extension
- 'Hatred and Derision': Cuba Slams Trump's Reported 'Sh*thole Countries' Slur
- Iran says will retaliate against USA sanctions on chief judge