The remaster will hit Nintendo's handheld-hybrid on May 25, and will feature improved framerates and resolution, and will come bundled with the Atorias of the Abyss DLC.
When first released on PC, Dark Souls was just a port of the console version due to being rushed upon release. Lordran and its cadre of nightmarish monsters will no doubt look even more haunting and treacherous with all of that lovely extra detail.
Dark Souls Remastered releases for Nintendo Switch in May 2018. Check out the announcement trailer below. The Nintendo Switch version will run at 1080p/30fps while docked, Bandai Namco confirmed in a press release. Hopefully it won't be too much longer before we're able to snag a glimpse of Dark Souls: Remastered running on the Switch, so stay tuned for that. The game also doesn't explain where the player should go. As it is made in a new engine, it will support the latest high resolutions and higher FPS count. Also, I know there are some Dark Souls players hidden within the TiX staff....
Previous year a journalist said on Twitter that a remaster of the original hard-as-nails RPG would be announced at a Bandai Namco on 15 December, alongside four other new titles. The big new releases include Mario Tennis Aces coming this spring, Fe coming February 16, and Celeste coming January 25.
With Dark Souls Remastered releasing on four platforms, it would be cool if crossplay were implemented in some way.
- Diplomat Pharmacy, Inc. (DPLO)
- Iraqi PM Abadi to seek re-election in May vote
- LG's new smart kitchen appliances make it easier to cook and clean
- Robert W. Baird Reaffirms Hold Rating for Acuity Brands (AYI)
- Trump Lashes Out At 'Sneaky Dianne Feinstein' For Releasing Transcript
- Analysts Showing Optimistic Trends For Synergy Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SGYP)
- Two Stocks in Concentration: Under Armour, Inc. (UA), Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (CYTX)
- Manchester United chase former Real Madrid midfielder as a replacement for Fellaini
- Palestinian leader says USA out of peace talks until Jerusalem policy reversed
- Giant bat: Remains of extinct burrowing bat found in New Zealand