The 46-year-old was named victor of the award as his side produced six league wins and a draw in December, 2017.
Guardiola adds the December prize to the ones he won for November, October and September, with Huddersfield boss David Wagner (August) the only other individual to receive a Manager of the Month accolade so far this season.
The Blues scored 19 goals in December and bagged four on three different occasions and saw off Spurs, West Ham, Bournemouth, Newcastle, Swansea, Leicester and Manchester United.
The Spaniard topped a six-man shortlist also including Everton's Sam Allardyce, Chelsea's Antonio Conte, Roy Hodgson of Crystal Palace, Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp and Tottenham Hotspur manager Mauricio Pochettino.
24-year-old Kane struck eight goals - including two hat-tricks - during the last month of last year.
- Trump Lashes Out At 'Sneaky Dianne Feinstein' For Releasing Transcript
- Mourinho offer no assurances over Mkhitaryan future
- Electro Scientific Industries, Inc. (ESIO) Stock Price Up 5.2% on Earnings Beat
- Santander Consumer USA (NYSE:SC) Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research to "Sell"
- Analysts Showing Optimistic Trends For Synergy Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SGYP)
- Cerner Corp (NASDAQ:CERN) Q3 2017 Institutional Investor Sentiment Steady
- Is SAP (NYSE:SAP) In Trouble? Cowen \u0026 Co. Issues Downgrade
- Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BKD), Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SCMP)
- LG's new smart kitchen appliances make it easier to cook and clean
- Deadly Mudslides Strike in Southern California