The 46-year-old was named victor of the award as his side produced six league wins and a draw in December, 2017.
Guardiola adds the December prize to the ones he won for November, October and September, with Huddersfield boss David Wagner (August) the only other individual to receive a Manager of the Month accolade so far this season.
The Blues scored 19 goals in December and bagged four on three different occasions and saw off Spurs, West Ham, Bournemouth, Newcastle, Swansea, Leicester and Manchester United.
The Spaniard topped a six-man shortlist also including Everton's Sam Allardyce, Chelsea's Antonio Conte, Roy Hodgson of Crystal Palace, Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp and Tottenham Hotspur manager Mauricio Pochettino.
24-year-old Kane struck eight goals - including two hat-tricks - during the last month of last year.
- Electro Scientific Industries, Inc. (ESIO) Stock Price Up 5.2% on Earnings Beat
- Two Stocks in Concentration: Under Armour, Inc. (UA), Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (CYTX)
- Bullish Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - ARI
- US could 'conceivably' return to Paris climate accord
- Second Test: Parthiv, Rahul set to play; Ishant may replace Bhuvi
- There was a combination of confusion and fury after Antonio Conte decision
- Manchester United chase former Real Madrid midfielder as a replacement for Fellaini
- Trump says U.S. could 'go back in' to Paris climate agreement
- Trump pushes back on Haiti comment
- FY2020 Earnings Estimate for Oceaneering International Issued By Jefferies Group (NYSE:OII)