The Blues were held at Stamford Bridge, despite the visitors being reduced to 10 men when Ben Chilwell was sent off in the 68th minute.
Chelsea are yet to win in 2018 having drawn all four of their matches in all competitions and head coach Antonio Conte was quick to blame the busy schedule for the team's lacklustre displays.
"It doesn't help when the fans boo and whistle after each misplaced pass", the Belgium worldwide, who has been heavily linked with a move away from Stamford Bridge in recent times, told Sky Sports following the stalemate, as quoted by The Telegraph.
Chelsea's Cesc Fabregas attempting to block a shot from Leicester's Matty James during their 0-0 English Premier League draw at Stamford Bridge yesterday.
'When we play out from the back it's important for us that they know that we want to do that. "I don't think we're playing a bad season".
"Obviously we all feel a little bit exhausted, past year we went from week to week, but now we have already played a lot of games".
"So for us it will be a different game, we will have to defend well and then find the space to create chances, but obviously the most important is to score a goal".
"But it's not excuse, Leicester had more intensity than us and more aggression, they started very offensive and pressed us high up the pitch".
- Autostrade: ecco gli adeguamenti dei pedaggi per il 2018
- Snap-On (NYSE:SNA) Receives Buy Rating from B. Riley
- (NYSE:WAT) Director Sells $268981.02 in Stock
- Iran says will retaliate against USA sanctions on chief judge
- Padres, Brad Hand agree to three-year extension
- Fed officials split over U.S. tax reforms but eye further rate hikes
- Sentiment Report: South Carolina Electric & Gas Co (NYSE:SCG)
- Kane sets more records as Tottenham thrashes Everton 4-0
- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) Shares Sold by Monarch Capital Management Inc
- Records fall as Manager, Player of Month winners named