The draw has now put Conte's men level with Mourinho's side, who have have a game in hand, which is terrible considering that there was a point in late December when they were favorites for the second spot after dismal showings by the Red Devils.
"In relation to Alexis Sanchez, he is a phenomenal player, apart from that he is an Arsenal player and I feel I shouldn't say much more". I am not anxious, I sleep very well.
"Giorgio is a fantastic player but I think he wants to finish his career at Juventus".
"We played a lot of effort against Arsenal on Wednesday, then to play a really good team in good physical form like Leicester was hard". "We don't believe in signing a player just to sign a player".
The second half picked up where the first half left off, as Chelsea continued to look off the pace in the games.
Morata had a frustrating afternoon as Chelsea's lone forward and he has not scored since December 26, a run of five matches without a goal. Conte took a team that finished tenth and turned them into title-winners.
"I think when a person insults another you can expect a response. For sure we want to avoid the Mourinho season".
"I have a lot of experience to deal with this type of situation (reports of a rumoured frustration)", said Conte.
Vicarage Road was even more brightly bedecked in the club's traditional yellow colours than usual as Hornets fans marked the first anniversary of the passing of their celebrated former manager and ex-England boss Graham Taylor.
Fuchs came on for Okazaki in the 73rd minute.
Silva said: "This season we've had decisions go against us".
"At the same time I understand if some players are not playing with regularity and want to play with regularity".
Jan 6: Mourinho acknowledged he made mistakes but declared that he would never be banned for matchfixing. "To live this injustice is really hard".
OVER AT SELHURST PARK: Bakary Sako's sixth goal of the season gave Crystal Palace a 1-0 win over Burnley and moved Roy Hodgson's side further away from the relegation strife that once threatened to engulf their season.
The Blues drew a blank in their last outing, as they were held to a goalless draw by Arsenal in the first leg of their Carabao Cup semi-final.
Mooy's fellow Australia global, Mat Ryan, was also on the end of a defeat as Alan Pardew recorded his first Premier League win as West Bromwich Albion manager at the ninth attempt.
But the United manager does not want to be drawn on his chances of beating Manchester City to a deal.
- Mourinho offer no assurances over Mkhitaryan future
- Cerner Corp (NASDAQ:CERN) Q3 2017 Institutional Investor Sentiment Steady
- Melbourne storm as Maria Sharapova is handed a starring role
- Analyst Recommendations for: Pioneer Energy Services Corp. (PES), Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc. (HEB)
- Israel PM Netanyahu to arrive on six-day visit to India
- Hecla Mining (HL) Given Daily Media Impact Rating of 0.21
- Police identify robbery suspect in officer-involved shooting on far east side
- Stryker (SYK) EPS Estimated At $1.95; Isramco (ISRL) SI Decreased By 12.86%
- Santander Consumer USA (NYSE:SC) Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research to "Sell"
- Blast destroys vehicle in southern Lebanon, wounds 1