Bradford hasn't played in a game since then, and went on injured reserve November 8 after having his third operation on his left knee the day before.
The Vikings waived tight end Kyle Carter to make room for Bradford.
With Bradford missing almost the entire regular season, Keenum stepped in and enjoyed the best year of his career. Bradford, who completed 27 of his 32 passes for 346 yards and three touchdowns in the Vikings' season-opening win over New Orleans, twisted his left knee in the game, and missed the team's next three games before making a truncated return on October 9 against the Bears.
The Boston Globe reported Bradford will suit up for the first time since Week 5, but when asked about the report during his news conference on Friday, Zimmer said, "I don't know how the Boston Globe would know because I haven't made any decisions yet".
If Bradford dresses for Sunday's game, he could serve as the backup behind starter Case Keenum. Maybe he'll be able to talk the team he goes to into trading for Bradford.
Zimmer did say that he believes Bradford is healthy enough to play should the Vikings need to rely on him in the postseason. Keenum led three second-half scoring drives in relief of Bradford as the Vikings beat the Bears 20-17.
At least there's no argument about Keenum being Minnesota's starter anymore, right?
Bradford has played in one full game this season when he torched the New Orleans Saints in Week 1 for 346 passing yards and three touchdowns.
Keenum's completion percentage ranked second in the National Football League among qualifying passers behind Saints quarterback Drew Brees, whose 72.0 rate edged past Bradford's 2016 mark of 71.6 for a new National Football League record.
- KAY First Look: Nani's Mass Look
- Liberty Global PLC (LILA) Receives $33.83 Consensus Target Price from Analysts
- Iranian Officials Confirm 25 Dead in Protests
- Queen's bra-fitter says book cost company royal warrant
- Yonkers teen suspected in New Rochelle fatal stabbing has surrendered
- Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) Shares Bought by CGOV Asset Management
- Fight Labour online, Tory chairman Brandon Lewis says
- Russian Federation confirms helicopter crash in Syria killed 2
- New York Sues Fossil Fuel Majors and Pension Funds
- UnitedHealth Group Inc (UNH) Shares Sold by Stearns Financial Services Group