If you took a look at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., on Saturday night, you might think it was a real shithole.
An American artist with a video projector has given the Trump family's Washington DC hotel a makeover by projecting the word S***HOLE and p**p emojis onto the front steps of the hotel.
Slur used by US President projected onto Trump Hotel in the nation's capital (image has been censored).
Trump then inquired why the U.S. couldn't admit more immigrants from countries such as Norway, whose Prime Minister he met on Wednesday, and from Asian countries, who Trump believes might be of benefit to the economy in the United States.
EARLIER THIS WEEK, people were left furious after Donald Trump referred to Haiti and some African nations as "shithole" countries.
Trump singled out immigrants from Haiti and said during the meeting: "Why do we need more Haitians?"
In a longer video, which was streamed live on Periscope, Robin Bell's projection shared some longer messages including "The president distracts us from politics that are harming us" and "This is not normal".
Other messages beamed onto the building Saturday included "The President of the United States is a Known Racist and Nazi Sympathiser", alluding to the president's controversial comments after the Charlottesville white nationalist rally in August. "You can not dismiss entire countries and continents as 'shitholes" whose entire populations, who are not white, are therefore not welcome".
- Dgse Companies Inc (NYSEMKT:DGSE) Institutional Investors Quarterly Sentiment
- Liberia Ruling Party Expels Outgoing President Sirleaf, AP Says
- (NYSE:WAT) Director Sells $268981.02 in Stock
- Sentiment Report: South Carolina Electric & Gas Co (NYSE:SCG)
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH) Insider Gajakarnan Vibushanan Kandiah Sells 3000 Shares
- Automatic Data Processing Inc's (NASDAQ:ADP) Sentiment is 0.68
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Earns Coverage Optimism Score of 0.10
- Vikings activate QB Bradford off injured reserve
- Prepare To Die On The Go, Dark Souls: Remastered Heads To Switch
- Analysts See $0.73 EPS for Sonoco Products Company (SON)