Two of the world's greatest rock bands - Journey and Def Leppard - are teaming up for a huge co-headlining North American tour and they're planning on making a stop in Tampa in 2018.
The tour starts Monday May 21 in Hartford and ends Saturday October 6 in Los Angeles. Stay tuned for pre-sale and VIP ticketing information. Def Leppard has scored hits with "Pour Some Sugar on Me", "Rock of Ages" and more.
Said Joe Elliott, "It is with a mixture of relief & euphoria that we now see our entire catalog finally getting a digital release".
The bands toured the USA together 12 years ago. "This time it's going to be even bigger and better".
Def Leppard become one of the last multi-platinum selling acts to reach streaming and download platforms with guitarist Phil Collen saying they had been "left out of the digital party".
- Top seed Rafael Nadal too strong for Damir Dzumhur
- Definitive Edition arrives next month — Age of Empires
- At least 52 killed in bus fire in Kazakhstan
- Boris suggests UK-France Channel bridge
- Eagles prepare to face best defense in NFL
- Wozniacki cruises into Australian Open second round
- Simon Mignolet hints at Liverpool exit
- CSK will definitely try to get back Ashwin : Dhoni
- UBM's (LON:UBM) "Hold" Rating Reaffirmed at Liberum Capital
- Four fights Trump and Congress must resolve to avert government shutdown